OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016
Matt taylor may have track time for sale?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'm on the W.A.S racing stand Now ...sorry guys ...it's in picture next to the tavern also with my car next to Will DeClaudios new Unused 106 & 205 car ..3 cars  ....booked nearly every track session  Rofl

Any of you that want a passenger ride....come & say hello & just ask ....only me driving this year as my Mechanic m8 Martin is on his Hols with the family ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
When are you out day666?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Days, I'll be up for a passenger ride Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2016, 12:56 PM)Day666 Wrote: I'm on the W.A.S racing stand Now ...sorry guys ...it's in picture next to the tavern also with my car next to Will DeClaudios new Unused 106 & 205 car ..3 cars  ....booked nearly every track session  Rofl

Any of you that want a passenger ride....come & say hello & just ask ....only me driving this year as my Mechanic m8 Martin is on his Hols with the family ...

Luckily for me every time slot booked & paid for TMI
NO BULL shit

(01-06-2016, 01:34 PM)Matt Wrote: Days, I'll be up for a passenger ride Smile

No Probs just come & find me & don't forget to tell me who you are Rofl

I'm 6'3 15.5 stone -Dark hair & chat bloody loads
Thanks given by:
I'll come and try and find you Smile I'll just sit in the car and wait for someone to react Rofl
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2016, 08:31 PM)Matt Wrote: I'll come and try and find you Smile I'll just sit in the car and wait for someone to react Rofl

Great idea Rofl
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2016, 12:56 PM)Day666 Wrote: Any of you that want a passenger ride....come & say hello & just ask ....only me driving this year as my Mechanic m8 Martin is on his Hols with the family ...

I would absolutely love one please. It sounds like it will be a bit tricky to catch you on the stand and not on track but I'll do my best!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
FRONT ROW PRIORITY

1. cully - White 6
2. Eeyore - Black Rallye
3. Piggy - HDI Racer
4. impotentials - China 6
6. 7057sam - Astor 6
7. ZX_Volcane - Citroen ZX

2ND ROW / 1ST ROW EXTENSION

1. Matt - White Rallye
2. XSI Kid - White XSI
3. Frosty - Stage 3 Silver Estate
4. Impotentials - Dragoon Blue 6
5. Cho99er5000 - China 6
6 - Mrs Puglove - White xsi
7. Puglove - Diablo SC 6
8. bashbarnard - green phase 1
Thanks given by:
Awesome tht the wifes cars getting some attention, better give it a tart up when down there as well
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Don't suppose anyone coming has some spare piping for a cold air intake? Like the halfords ali piping
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2016, 08:56 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Don't suppose anyone coming has some spare piping for a cold air intake? Like the halfords ali piping

Yup...bit bashed about but I do indeed
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2016, 08:56 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Don't suppose anyone coming has some spare piping for a cold air intake? Like the halfords ali piping

every time i see you on track at combe youre buying intake parts and then losing them all of the track!
Thanks given by:
Piggy- would it be cheeky of me to have a bit? I might stop off in halfords if I have time otherwise I got a fancy enclosed filter pointing right at the exhaust manifold + radiator lol

Haha because I always forget until the last minute. On the dyno the other day we saw a 10 hp difference between using the dirty filter (when I say dirty I mean chunks of leaves and all sorts were stuck up in there) with the bonnet closed to having the filter off and bonnet open. So now the filter is clean just need to make sure she gets that lovely outside air

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Yeah you can have it matey ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Hi guys, so due to a major car fail I will not be coming in the R32. Instead I'll be arriving with my mate in his racing 328i e36 coupe. We're going out for the last 20minute session of the day so need to make sure we're not blocked in. See you all tomorrow
Thanks given by:
Oh my goodness me.

Just finished putting the ZX back together. Me n Paul have been at it like you wouldn't believe.

With any luck it'll make it to combe tomorrow.

Enjoy your logs / hangovers x
Thanks given by:
I'll be there at 7.00 guys

Got careful of the stewards in hi vis  / Doorman in 4x4s they arnt taking prisoners....
They are supplied by Castle Combe for the camping ....Nothing to do with Mark Dow that runs it Speechless
Thanks given by:

This is what I'm coming in! R888's and buckets!
Thanks given by:
Was a great day for me my car was great & met some of you & took a few out ...see you all at Pugfest Rofl
Thanks given by:
Had a great time. Thanks all for coming. This year was more chilled than ever and even though there were no dodgems and less trade stands it was all about the people and track time which I think we all enjoyed.

I'll do a club writeup soon.
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2016, 06:39 AM)Day666 Wrote: Was a great day for me my car was great & met some of you & took a few out ...see you all at Pugfest  Rofl

Your car was insane!!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2016, 08:21 PM)Sian Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 06:39 AM)Day666 Wrote: Was a great day for me my car was great & met some of you & took a few out ...see you all at Pugfest  Rofl

Your car was insane!!

Thank you Inlove

(05-06-2016, 07:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Had a great time. Thanks all for coming. This year was more chilled than ever and even though there were no dodgems and less trade stands it was all about the people and track time which I think we all enjoyed.

I'll do a club writeup soon.

Well said Rofl
Thanks given by:
While I enjoyed time with the club members and the bbq etc I felt the actual show itself has gone downhill very rapidly.

The 11-1 track session was way overbooked meaning we spent most of the time in queues waiting for someone to fk up so we could go on. Not good value for money.

There was no funfair etc this year so after looking at the 4-5 stalls that was the "show" done unless you like walking around a massive car park

And for those of us who dont have a Renault the club stands seemed very pushed out of the main area/squashed up. Not saying we should have had half of the area for ourselves but us and the clubs around seemed very tight for space.

Thanks given by:
(06-06-2016, 07:25 AM)lolsteve Wrote: There was no funfair etc this year so after looking at the 4-5 stalls that was the "show" done unless you like walking around a massive car park

Yet every year everyone loves Pugfest which has no funfair, almost no traders and is just cars and track.

IMO it was a proper car show where people were showing off their cars, nothing else.

As for down hill, I spoke to Mark Dow and he said there were more club stand passes issued than last year.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2016, 08:48 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 07:25 AM)lolsteve Wrote: There was no funfair etc this year so after looking at the 4-5 stalls that was the "show" done unless you like walking around a massive car park

Yet every year everyone loves Pugfest which has no funfair, almost no traders and is just cars and track.

IMO it was a proper car show where people were showing off their cars, nothing else.

As for down hill, I spoke to Mark Dow and he said there were more club stand passes issued than last year.

Prescott is a beautiful venue though, a joy to walk round Smile

Also fair difference in ticket price, and a noticeable drop in 'entertainment' and sponsors at FCS over the years.

Fine by me tbh, as didn't ever make use of the dodgems, the hog roast, the scantily clad sponsored ladies, 'drift' action ..etc

Much happier for it to be a more relaxed, and focused car show - only thing that bugged me is that by time I walked round most people had deserted their stands and driven home and that the open pit track time was lots and lots of queuing and felt a bit frantic to make most of the time slot.

But yeah the 306oc stand rocked Smile
Thanks given by:
Pugfest is a different atmosphere to fcs. Feels mkre like camping with friends rather than camping for a car show. 
When I say downhill I just meant the quality of the show rather than numbers. If they don't want to put on entertainment like the funfairat least reflect that in the pricing. 
A car show is nice when they're interesting and different like the action days but you see one clio 182 you've seen them all 
Think it's more the track session that peeved me off as I and many others had been waiting and working towards it all year and then it was just too busy

Thanks given by:
My own personal view is this ..KAM Racing / Spoox / BBM / to name a few are finding 306 stuff selling less & less ....you only have to look at FCS to see Clios are the future sadly ....it a grim reality when Peouget it seems stopped Peougeot sport cars ....the Clio cup & ongoing development has seem Renault well these last few years I personally feel ...
I don't like them myself but it doesn't matter what I think does it ?

Pure Motorsport with Sandy & Saychels goodies are having top end stuff bang off & Kev @ KAM racing is trying to stock Clio stuff off them as Even 106 stuff is fading he told me .....

It's a cruel reality that Clios are getting to where 106/ 306s were years ago ....

But the hell am I going without a fight  Rofl .....I've got my weapon of choice & im going to use it well I'm hoping  Inlove

PS ...I enjoyed the show more because more top end stuff & racers there ...but that's my two pence worth ...& I hated where you were put & I told Mark That .....he's trying to keep everyone happy ...not an easy task
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
(06-06-2016, 08:48 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Pugfest last year had BakerBM and a few people selling 2nd hand 306 bits. I got two pairs of ph.1 morettes very cheap and some new bakerbm gear linkages at a discount. I know others also got cheaper prices from traders at Pugfest last year.

There were trade stands at FCS this year but unless you had a newish renault, wanted detailing stuff or wanted KODE drift clothing etc. there wasn't much related to any french cars.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 16,888 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017 Eeyore 113 57,901 16-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: 399road
  Christmas Meet 2016 Discussion Thread Eeyore 30 11,671 30-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Eeyore