Castle Combe Spring Action Day - 02/04/16

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Castle Combe Spring Action Day - 02/04/16
(03-02-2016, 10:46 AM)welshpug Wrote: I don't go for the track time, I go for the social aspect and to watch the muppets fall off the track lol

I doubt numbers will drop, plenty of non old french tat owners go along that have enough cash to waste.

I second that Mei ...hope I'm not one of them though Rofl
Thanks given by:
1. Eeyore
2. cully
3. ginge
4. Ruan
6. orta
7.impotentials
8. Lwilliams
9.Day666
10.cho99er5000

I'll be there as usual, probably be in the family-storage-wagon for when people are on track.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Great Ruan Rofl
I'll take you round this time m8 !
Thanks given by:
I think I'd rather do ace than this. Cully what are you doing@
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2016, 08:45 AM)Eeyore Wrote: I think I'd rather do ace than this. Cully what are you doing@

at the present time im rostered to work, i have yet tried to get the day off,
Ive given the wife the choice she is looking towards going to combe but i wont be doing track, Thi is If i can get the time off

1. Eeyore / undecided
2. cully / undecided
3. ginge
4. Ruan
6. orta
7.impotentials
8. Lwilliams
9.Day666
10.cho99er5000

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Dependant on work >>>

1. Eeyore / undecided
2. cully / undecided
3. ginge
4. Ruan
5. Zx_volcane
6. orta
7.impotentials
8. Lwilliams
9.Day666
10.cho99er5000
Thanks given by:
Combe are doing things a little differently this year. In the past we have been given 10 free tickets which we have distributed on a first come first serve basis. This year they are charging for all of them.
These will be booked through the club so unlike FCS, i will be collecting the money.

Vehicle pass (which includes access for your car, driver and 3 passengers!) - £12
Track time between 0900-1100 & 1600-1700 - £25
Track time between 1100-1600 - £30

Club spaces are being allocated on a first come first serve basis so we have until the beginning of March to have this secured. Therefore if you would like to attend, i need you to pay by Tuesday 1st March. Payment must be made to the club paypal (payments@306oc.co.uk) and MUST be paid as a gift or you pay the fees. The club will not be paying the difference if you decide to not cover the fees!!
Please ensure you include in the notes what you are paying for e.g what track session, how many etc.
All tickets will be sent to me then distributed before the show.

Once you have paid, please add your name to the list and tell me what you have paid for

1. Cully Paid Entrance ticket only no track

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
[quote='cully' pid='576441' dateline='1455124424']
Combe are doing things a little differently this year. In the past we have been given 10 free tickets which we have distributed on a first come first serve basis. This year they are charging for all of them.
These will be booked through the club so unlike FCS, i will be collecting the money.

Vehicle pass (which includes access for your car, driver and 3 passengers!) - £12

Club spaces are being allocated on a first come first serve basis so we have until the beginning of March to have this secured. Therefore if you would like to attend, i need you to pay by Tuesday 1st March. Payment must be made to the club paypal (payments@306oc.co.uk) and MUST be paid as a gift or you pay the fees. The club will not be paying the difference if you decide to not cover the fees!!
Please ensure you include in the notes what you are paying for e.g what track session, how many etc.

Once you have paid, please add your name to the list and tell me what you have paid for

2. Copper5000 PAID entrance ticket no track for me
Thanks given by:
I have two early track places and am on pscuk stand. As ever.
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Track time is £25 for two or one hour slots!?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It'll be 25 quid for 8 laps as usual I suspect.
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2016, 08:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: Track time is £25 for two or one hour slots!?!

No it's £35.00 for 15 mins slots and we all now how many they try and put on in a session.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I've had some epic moments at action days. Both scary and funny
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:

Il give it a miss this year lol
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2016, 08:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: Track time is £25 for two or one hour slots!?!

No!
they are sold as 15mm slots within the houred slots mentioned

too many  crazy's trying to get maximum laps at maximum speed wont end well

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
15 min slots with only about 12 being on the track of which you spend 8 minutes yellow flagged because some idiot in a corsa/subaru doesn't know about lift off oversteer/understeer
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I think me and Orta did 5 laps in one session last year,although I was on reserve so probably a good thnk lol
Thanks given by:
Is a bit stupid tbh.
Almost as bad as apple mania when a new Icrap comes out
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2016, 08:57 AM)7057sam Wrote: I think me and Orta did 5 laps in one session last year,although I was on reserve so probably a good thnk lol

You not coming this year?? Wanted 2 get my track fix!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2016, 07:00 PM)Orta Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 08:57 AM)7057sam Wrote: I think me and Orta did 5 laps in one session last year,although I was on reserve so probably a good thnk lol

Serously doubt it,car needs mot,probably fixing aswell.

Still be there for FCS though
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2016, 05:13 PM)Bump! cully Wrote: Combe are doing things a little differently this year. In the past we have been given 10 free tickets which we have distributed on a first come first serve basis. This year they are charging for all of them.

IT WILL BE MARCH on TUESDAY AS FEB IS A SHORT MONTH

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
(18-02-2016, 05:33 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 07:00 PM)Orta Wrote:

Serously doubt it,car needs mot,probably fixing aswell.

Still be there for FCS though

Ah sucks dude. I'm missing FCS this year as brother in law is having his stag do that weekend! Gutted

(26-02-2016, 12:50 PM)cully Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 05:13 PM)Bump! cully Wrote: Combe are doing things a little differently this year. In the past we have been given 10 free tickets which we have distributed on a first come first serve basis. This year they are charging for all of them.

IT WILL BE MARCH on TUESDAY AS FEB IS A SHORT MONTH

Won't know if I'm coming to this until the day itself. Does that mean I won't be let onto the stand?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Have i missed the boat on this?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
PM niall as I no nothing Wink

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
Okie dokie

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Sadly I won't be attending this now or anything March now .

My Fuel line under my car decided to fracture & send petrol over my hot manifold ..managed to save the car thank god with two / x2 litre foam fire Extinguishers ...still about £400 worth of damage & the time to repair is the big problem .
On a good note ...It will give me a great excuse to go Telon lined / swirl pot though Rofl

See any of you at the next one hopefully Doh
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry to hear that I really enjoy seeing you on track at least it can be fixed
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2016, 07:45 AM)Cho99er5000 Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that I really enjoy seeing you on track at least it can be fixed

Thank you ...
It's a warning hopefully to everyone .....stnd pipes after 20years are deadly !
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2016, 07:28 AM)Day666 Wrote: Sadly I won't be attending this now or anything March now .

My Fuel line under my car decided to fracture & send petrol over my hot manifold ..managed to save the car thank god with two / x2 litre foam fire Extinguishers ...still about £400 worth of damage & the time to repair is the big problem .
On a good note ...It will give me a great excuse to go Telon lined / swirl pot though  Rofl

See any of you at the next one hopefully  Doh

Oh bloody hell!

Glad you saved it! Scarey moment!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2016, 12:26 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 07:28 AM)Day666 Wrote: Sadly I won't be attending this now or anything March now .

On a good note ...It will give me a great excuse to go Telon lined / swirl pot though  Rofl

See any of you at the next one hopefully  Doh

Oh bloody hell!

Glad you saved it! Scarey moment!

Big Thank you Piggy m8 ...
I'll post a update later of what I've done to the car since last out with you guys ....I've spent a lot of money & all of that came so so close to being lost .
Thanks again .
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,931 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,390 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,146 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore