Black Friday Deals!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday Deals!
Hi Guys.

Black friday is here and annoying as it is there does seem to be some good deals out there... so when you find them post them here! FYI peak trading times are 6am till 9am and then over lunch time... obviously around when people arent at work.
Thanks given by:
I've taken Friday off of work because I know for a fact I won't be able to move due to Bicester Village.

Kill me now.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I'm looking towards Cyber Monday instead, want some RAM and maybe a GPU.
Thanks given by:
I'm now off to Walmart in my pick-up for a Thanksgiving turkey...oh wait, this isn't America. Dodgy

On topic though, H7 Nightbreakers are cheap at ECP today...
Thanks given by:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IZ...ROKL5A1OLE

Could be good for someone to keep in the car, starts for non-prime users in 12 minutes (12.50)
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2015, 12:38 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IZ...ROKL5A1OLE

Could be good for someone to keep in the car, starts for non-prime users in 12 minutes (12.50)

looks a nice little set for £40 Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Just grabbed myself one Smile
Cherry red 205 XUD VNT - Project thread here http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=25522
Thanks given by:
It's all tat that they couldn't get rid of the rest of the year so they can poke it.
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2015, 03:22 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It's all tat that they couldn't get rid of the rest of the year so they can poke it.

You mean you won't cut a bitch for a Polaroid TV?

lol
Thanks given by:
Black Friday can f*ck off tbh. I hate the fact that christmas is becoming a purely material thing. Thats clear by the fact that most children now days get iPads or other expensive shite they don't need for christmas. I heard something on the radio a little while back basically saying the average spend in a family for christmas is about £450 per person. £450 on a f*cking child!!?!? No. Why aren't people instilling into their children that Christmas is a religious holiday and not just an excuse for presents?! Even still, I'm not religious by any means but still celebrate christmas. Not for the presents but for the time off work to chill out and most importantly, to spend quality time with the ones i love. This is what children should understand!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
/\ Mostly that.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
/Delete thread tbh....such a complete mincefest.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by: Niall
Im glad im not the only one thank thinks like this. it makes me laugh the amount of people go out and buy stuff they dont need as its on deal
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2015, 06:59 PM)Niall Wrote: Black Friday can f*ck off tbh. I hate the fact that christmas is becoming a purely material thing. Thats clear by the fact that most children now days get iPads or other expensive shite they don't need for christmas. I heard something on the radio a little while back basically saying the average spend in a family for christmas is about £450 per person. £450 on a f*cking child!!?!? No. Why aren't people instilling into their children that Christmas is a religious holiday and not just an excuse for presents?! Even still, I'm not religious by any means but still celebrate christmas. Not for the presents but for the time off work to chill out and most importantly, to spend quality time with the ones i love. This is what children should understand!!

amen to that!

(26-11-2015, 10:46 AM)Ruan Wrote: I've taken Friday off of work because I know for a fact I won't be able to move due to Bicester Village.

Kill me now.

hope (ish) I get to go Chippy-shire way ninja
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
regardless of what people thing there are good deals out there and that is the point of this thread. Not to whine about how todays society continuously spends money in a frivolous manner in such away that the next generation will not appreciate the value of it.

for example... pebble smart watches are cheaper than ever...
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pebble-s...ys-2329163

go pros for £129.
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/gopro-he...29-2333416

24" PC screen for £78...
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/acer-k24...er-2332733
Thanks given by:
why have "black Friday" on a day before people get paid?? Huh

(26-11-2015, 08:02 PM)Eeyore Wrote: regardless of what people thing there are good deals out there and that is the point of this thread. Not to whine about how todays society continuously spends money in a frivolous manner in such away that the next generation will not appreciate the value of it.

for example... pebble smart watches are cheaper than ever...
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pebble-s...ys-2329163

go pros for £129.
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/gopro-he...29-2333416

24" PC screen for £78...
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/acer-k24...er-2332733
were it payday, i'd be seeking a dash-cam Itwasntme
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2015, 06:59 PM)Niall Wrote: Black Friday can f*ck off tbh. I hate the fact that christmas is becoming a purely material thing. Thats clear by the fact that most children now days get iPads or other expensive shite they don't need for christmas. I heard something on the radio a little while back basically saying the average spend in a family for christmas is about £450 per person. £450 on a f*cking child!!?!? No. Why aren't people instilling into their children that Christmas is a religious holiday and not just an excuse for presents?! Even still, I'm not religious by any means but still celebrate christmas. Not for the presents but for the time off work to chill out and most importantly, to spend quality time with the ones i love. This is what children should understand!!
I was about to say I agree entirely and that I don't know how anyone can spend that much on Christmas etc but then I realised my parents had paid for my new garden fence 'for Christmas' and when you put it in that term you can see it's easy for parents to do but I suppose if we didn't have Christmas they'd do it anyway.

That said I'm not spending more than about £30 on each of the 4 people I'm buying for and know that I'm getting each of them something that they'll utterly love.

(26-11-2015, 07:42 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: /Delete thread tbh....such a complete mincefest.
This.
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2015, 08:02 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: why have "black Friday" on a day before people get paid?? Huh

Because today is Thanksgiving. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving... That would make far more sense if we took on the whole American tradition... Wink

As for Christmas becoming materialistic, the majority of people aren't overly religious these days so this means it's just another holiday so excuse for people to get pissed and have 'fun'. I understand it's 'magic/mysterious' for kids when they're being lied to but apart from that, I'd much rather do without it. Bah humbug. Tongue Same goes for Easter, I'm not religious, I don't like chocolate eggs, I tend to eat fish on Fridays anyway, so again I'd do away with that as well. Peer pressure and social convention means I have to do these things anyway though. Dodgy
Thanks given by:
But theres something in that Tom. Im not religious at all. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm quite against religion (although i do respect those that have religious beliefs) but Christmas for me is not about religion. Its about being with your loved ones and like you say, have fun, get pissed if thats your thing and most importantly enjoy your self. Its not about material things!

The sad reality is that most people work far too many hours to support them selves and their families. This is just modern life so Christmas is the only time of the year when the majority of people aren't working so that time is precious. It shouldn't be spend sulking because a relative didn't spend a silly amount on a present you'll be bored of in a matter of days.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I don't think we should participate in Black Friday as we don't have a thanks giving and that was kinda the point of it!

But saying that, I still haven't bought anything on Black Friday, and probably won't! Just another sale with crap I don't need to buy
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
10 litres of TripleQX 10w40 £17.99 at ECP.
Thanks given by:
ecp code... BLACKFRIDAY. just saved £20 on my saab service items inc 2x 5L shell oil and 2x5L washer fluid. cant wait to see how big the box is.
Thanks given by:
Just picked up fifa 16 for £24.99 from argos
Thanks given by:
I got the entire Quake collection on PC for £5.77 on Steam. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2015, 01:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 10 litres of TripleQX 10w40 £17.99 at ECP.

This is the only thing I got in the sales. It's all aloud of crap that they need to clear out like said earlier. I wouldn't usually bother bit I needed oil so made sense. I am annoyed I have become part of there statistic tho Sad
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
BLACKFRIDAY code at ECP works until ECP tonight. Another £20 saved as I had to buy coilpacks for the saab.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Broadband Deals? Toms306 10 3,566 20-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Remap deals any out there Welshy_Pete 0 859 29-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete
  Black Friday Bargains rocker8742 14 3,610 26-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Last Post: ginge191