Provence Blue 5 door HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Provence Blue 5 door HDi
Grille and pass headlight? (not bothered if bottom brackets are broken)
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2016, 08:45 PM)D26 Wrote: Hi mate, 

Do you have passenger side front door? What price for whole door?

Thanks

Hi Mate

Any chance you could advise soon. Your colour matches mine and i want to fit door asap.
Thanks given by:
Not wanting to cause any grief or start any trouble here at all but i really don't get this thread! Pugmarshall has had several people responding to his add and as far as i can see (unless he's pm'd people) he's only come back to a few of the earlier replies. I'm still trying to get a gearbox for my hdi (which he has) i've pm'd him a couple of times with my number and to inquire if he still has the box but still no response at all, i've even asked other members who know him to give him a shout but still nothing. I know he's had a little one recently - i have 2 'kids' so i know how hard it can be - and i do hope he has no other issues but i can see he has been on the forum a few times since his original post in early December. I do know at one point he wasn't receiving notification of people answering on his thread so not sure if this is the issue but if put a thread up, especially if your selling bits, i'd be looking at it all the time - its always nice to shift out stuff and get some ££££'s back lol. So if you see this Luke, please give me/us a shout back bud, even if you no longer have the bits.

thanks

(10-01-2016, 11:29 AM)NOSE Wrote: Not wanting to cause any grief or start any trouble here at all but i really don't get this thread! Pugmarshall has had several people responding to his add and as far as i can see (unless he's pm'd people) he's only come back to a few of the earlier replies. I'm still trying to get a gearbox for my hdi (which he has) i've pm'd him a couple of times with my number and to inquire if he still has the box but still no response at all, i've even asked other members who know him to give him a shout but still nothing. I know he's had a little one recently - i have 2 'kids' so i know how hard it can be - and i do hope he has no other issues but i can see he has been on the forum a few times since his original post in early December. I do know at one point he wasn't receiving notification of people answering on his thread so not sure if this is the issue but if put a thread up, especially if your selling bits, i'd be looking at it all the time - its always nice to shift out stuff and get some ££££'s back lol. So if you see this Luke, please give me/us a shout back bud, even if you no longer have the bits.

thanks  ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
What happened to my bump strip dude? I've been preoccupied over xmas and January. But nothing has been received, in spite of me sending the £10 on 10th Dec.
Huh
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
This thread still active?

Need a pair of rear calipers if still available?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2016, 08:45 PM)D26 Wrote: Hi mate, 

Do you have passenger side front door? What price for whole door?

Thanks

Any chance door is available?
Thanks given by:
Do u have a tow bar thanks
Thanks given by:
Wiper motor front? I am in Kempsey Worc and a Herefordshire lad.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking province blue 5 door 306 ArmzSC6 4 2,172 03-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Huddo
  Blue (china) passenger door and wing DeeTurbo 1 1,063 28-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Breaking: Peugeot 306 1999 T-REG Blue 1.9 TD DT D Turbo S Diesel 5 Door Breaking Parts Spares shazilla 30 11,374 23-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Philcollins1988