Renault Laguna 2.2 dci

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renault Laguna 2.2 dci
I have purchased a Renault Laguna 2.2 dci (150ps), as I need a large/ish estate and I managed to get this for a good price.

Does anyone here now much about these cars/engine? It has 60k on the clock and not bad condition for the age (2002). I will be taking this car across Europe again, and not the 306 as that is still in dry storage, until I move back to the UK.

Do these engines remap well? In addition, where would the best place be? I have searched the internet and it seems most places are selling a tune box, which does not sound like a good idea.
Thanks given by:
#doingitwrong....

you're meant to ask about them BEFORE buying one...
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Would've thought 150bhp in a Laguna was adequate tbf?

Only thing I know about them is the key cards are rubbish and stop you starting your own car frequently. lol
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2015, 12:38 PM)welshpug Wrote: #doingitwrong....

you're meant to ask about them BEFORE buying one...

very true, but it drives well, passed the MOT, and was super cheap. So i could sell it now and make profit Smile Rofl

But I need a large car to moving things about for awhile, and this came up, we know the owner and that they looked after the car.

(26-10-2015, 12:42 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Would've thought 150bhp in a Laguna was adequate tbf?

Only thing I know about them is the key cards are rubbish and stop you starting your own car frequently. lol

150ps is about 148bhp, yea it is probably adequate, but driving on the autobahn's it would be nice to have more to be able to move faster, especially with the german whips giong for it!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked 306 like Renault sport doski 33 5,345 18-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  friends renault 5 bashbarnard 8 1,419 16-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Last Post: procta
  What do we know about Renault 25s? THE_Liam 60 7,876 09-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam