Urgent help required! please - semi sorted - just need parts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help required! please - semi sorted - just need parts.
I feel your pain insomaniac45, your body and the car.........not had the second pain killer you list, and refuse to take the diclofenac any more as a side effect is a bad back, that why I'm taking the stuff in the first place !!!!! also increased risk of heart failure..........so bad back, bad stomach ( heavy powerful drugs taken orally) and increased risks wtf.........so I avoid all bending if at all possible, light duty work and just get on with life.......but there are times when I'm glued to the sofa in real pain, wondering if I have just taken my last breath as breathing hurts so much and say out loud " please god I just want my life back ".....slipped disc as a child.......even just getting out of bed a 5am for a p resulted in 3 weeks of pain killers and hobbling about !

as to car, I find lying flat on cold concrete does wonders, yes I know, piles, rumatism etc etc etc ....but the pain just goes away.....I roll over and eventually stand up.....getting to my feet in stages.....

a heat related problem with the car ?? change tyre for known good one and re try, could be ( long shot ) bulge when hot ( tyres been standing long, flat spot problem ?? ) , even wheel distortion when hot.......( had that on a Bedford ca van, only did it after long down hill section on regular run, turned out to be wheel contacting drum when hot ) ......
Thanks given by:
(19-10-2015, 05:26 AM)puggered Wrote:
(19-10-2015, 12:11 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: Lol the reason for the massive potholes where u are is cos your upside down mate and the road surface simply falls off into the sky when no ones looking lol
Actually it's the UK's fault, all the speed bumps you keep putting in Dodgy

Lol yeah tell me about it, they're killing our old pugs! :-(
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Rear beam assistance please... (Sorted) StarBenn 12 3,320 25-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: StarBenn
Question Help please? (Now sorted) StarBenn 3 1,337 21-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Last Post: StarBenn
  gti6 Brakes combined weight?? ** Sorted ** Chris_90 0 1,152 15-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Chris_90