NAD to xud9te

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAD to xud9te
Have a 2001 Peugeot partner 1.9 jumped timing, struggles to start but once it's started its fine but I also have an xud9te in the garage from my old td04 306.

What will I need for the conversion? I have
Complete ph2 engine, gearbox, shafts, down pipe and little bits and bobs

Cheers guys
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Use the box of the current eninge with flywheel and clutch setup. Thus maintaining all rev stuff etc that way ecu knows its running. Mounts on engine swap to xud then bang it in run a live to stop solenoid alt starter etc then temp and oil pressure off the old loom if your fussy. Cant be that difficult.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't keep the standard box if you can ratios are shit lol
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2015, 04:25 PM)xudlingo Wrote: Wouldn't keep the standard box if you can ratios are shit lol

I have the choice of 3, hdi, xud9 or 9te
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Hdi then as it will have the sensor hole on top of box for you. And good gear ratios.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
What he said I got a 206 hdi one on mine ratio probably feel bit long sometimes but save on motorway lol

Remember some boxes are pull and some push clutch make sure you got right leaver
Thanks given by: