new to forum with my lil pug ^^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to forum with my lil pug ^^
[attachment=25284]

hi just looking to spread some 306 love ^^

Attached Files
.   half way through conversion :) (Size: 3.47 MB / Downloads: 10)
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

What are your plans for it ?
Thanks given by:
I brought it completely standard a few years ago. Started as a phase 3 1.4 and I have recently put a 406 sri 2.0 turbo engine in it Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah... do tell us more Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:

will end up making a project thread at some point as just trying to work my way around the forum :S haha...but yeah looking forward to talking to people about their various pugs ^^ x
Thanks given by:
well, welcome and I look forward to reading and seeing more on your project Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Awesome! Hardly any 8v turbo 306's. I hear these can make 200bhp easily enough.

Welcome Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate. I wanted to do this for a long time! Look forward to seeing a project thread!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome !

I just put the XM 2.0 turbo engine to my snail 406 SRi, Can feel many difference !
1999 306 GTI-6 PT81 & Remapping
2000 406 SRI 2.0 Turbo 6M/T @ 1 Bar Boosted

[Image: 150521115952.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Yeah it the engine ain't doing me too bad so far Smile wanted to do it to be a bit different. Gti6 would have been pointless because I would have just brought one :p but yeah it's running about 13psi. And pulls along pretty good Smile...and you can't beat turbo noises :p
Thanks given by:

turbo noises ftw
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Cool car, bet it goes well
Thanks given by:
Cool project! Get a build thread going!
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
welcome along please can i ask what your name all about ?
Thanks given by:
Haha it's just off of a game I played as a kid...I don't even like milk -.- haha want to hit the shows hard this year...and need to sit down a make a build thread as well :Smile
Thanks given by:
For a 5dr that's ferking lovely.
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2016, 07:53 PM)crazy milk Wrote: Haha it's just off of a game I played as a kid...I don't even like milk -.- haha want to hit the shows hard this year...and need to sit down a make a build thread as well :Smile

hahah bit of a strange one ahahah car looking good anyway
Thanks given by:
Haha chrz Smile yeah 5 door makes it so useful though! End up either having it full with people or tools for other jobs around the place Confused ...love the Lil thing..brought it standard with a Lil 1.4 in it ^^ x
Thanks given by:
Welcome dude ! This looks sick !! Can I ask what are the wheel dimensions ? And how much is it lowered etc ? I'm about to try squeeze 9j rota kyusha's onto my ph1 this summer. Also a 5dr lol
Thanks given by:
Chrz mate Smile there 9j ET0 15's. And it's down as far as he will go on the back haha and its as low as the coilovers will wind down the front Smile the wheels took a lot of measuring and took a bit of pulling on the arches..but they are very very close on inside and outside front and back haha but it works Smile. And good effort on the more door Wink
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2016, 06:31 AM)crazy milk Wrote: Chrz mate Smile there 9j ET0 15's. And it's down as far as he will go on the back haha and its as low as the coilovers will wind down the front Smile the wheels took a lot of measuring and took a bit of pulling on the arches..but they are very very close on inside and outside front and back haha  but it works Smile. And good effort on the more door Wink

That is sweet !! Welcome dude keep it up she looks well. There'll be two of us with stupid fitment on here soon lol. Cheers dude
Thanks given by:
woah those wheels are sick! loving it!
Thanks given by:
wow thats pretty cool you managed to fix it

Servicing Stop Review
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 03:28 PM)Xcsder43 Wrote: wow thats pretty cool you managed to fix it

Servicing Stop Review

Got most of a build thread now over on the projects page Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome looks mean with them alloys
Thanks given by: