11mm head

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11mm head
guys ive got my pump off my car was going to clean it up and mod it whilest its off the car and going to be stripped down i would quite like to do the 11mm head problem is sourcing one the local diesel guy has the plunger, head etc altogether and said £150 is this reasonable i feel its not but then at the same time cant find one on ebay for much less apart from one but not sure if its it or not as its got wires coming off it has anyone got one for sale?
Thanks given by:
10mm vw pumps can be had for the bits you want for £20-30. 11mm transit pumps can be found for not much more.

Ready to bolt on 11mm pumps £80-100
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Got a spare. £80 as per wanted thread
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
piggy this 10mm pump what part numbers should i be looking for and bash if i have no luck i may take you up on that but would quite like to do it my self so will see
Thanks given by:
Most vw pumps have them on your looking for 404 in the product code for a 10mm pump. Could always come to a deal if not.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
as it seems bosch did alot of these pumps for alot of different cars is it ok to use any pump with a 10/11mm head is there anything else to look out for surely the head and plunger cant differ that much apart from size?

ultimately after abit of research decided 9mm plus mods will do me for now, it seems 10mm will do me for 200bhp
can then pick up a vw pump up for £40/50 and think a mates got another 9mm he will give me which i can rebuild with a 10mm then will see what happens after that.
but cheers for the offer bash
Thanks given by: