Rubber Seals around the sliders on bendrix rear brakes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rubber Seals around the sliders on bendrix rear brakes
Hi does anyone now how to remove the seals as think mine have welded themselves inside.
Thanks given by:
If its the collapsible concertina rubbers they should just pull out but if stuck get in there with some long nose pliers and some gt85 or at worse wd40 if you have no choice! And haul them out!
Thanks given by:
I didn't take my gaiters off, i cleaned up with GT85 and cleaned them out. Then i put some moly high temp cv grease in them...maybe a bad idea but that side slides ok now...cant say much for the other side lol
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Mine have spilt and sliders iare corroded on the outside edges will have another go tomorrow sprayed them up will to see. Had a shit day as previous people have jusy about stuffed up every bolt on them. Lucky i got a spare set of calipers but i dropped the one i could of use and bust the bleed nipple so got to make a got set out of two arrrrhhh.

Sorry for the spelling auto predict on the bloody phone
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasty vibration coming from the rear brakes johnny625 9 3,799 12-04-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: johnny625
  What Rear Brakes Do I Have cateraxe 7 2,125 07-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Last Post: miles
  Rolling road - split driveshaft boot and binding rear brakes reduce power on graph? MY95 28 4,480 23-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Last Post: tigerstyle