He's here ;)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's here ;)
Yeah it's not too pleasant, you guys have no idea ha! Pretty sure Adam nearly lost his hand twice with me haha! Hope all goes well Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2015, 07:01 AM)Poodle Wrote: Congratulations mate! I'm told watching your missus give birth is a lot like watching your favourite pub get burnt to the ground, not convinced i'm looking forwards to it yet...

Robbie Williams? Lol

It's not as bad as people make it out to be tbh
Thanks given by:
Cheers peeps Big Grin

He's a lil cracker, but I'm his dad so I'm bound to say that lol

OMFG its soooo tiring lol, I nearly collapsed from exhaustion and had to call in the cavalry (nanny) to get him off just so i could get some sleep, he's only been here 6 days but i just haven't stopped and forgot to eat regularly which didn't help!
I look at his little face and go all mushy, he really melts my heart.

Its mad how you just don't know your purpose until you have a child Big Grin

Everybody, meet Edward (Eddy) or Highwaybaby306 Wink I'll catch you all about but i got my hands full for a while, so to speak lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
First few weeks is hard work, itll get easier for a while lol. my boys 9 months now and im forever chasing him as hes walking now..
Thanks given by:
Nice! I don't wanna wish his life away but i can't wait until he's bombing around Big Grin He's gonna make his daddy rich and use his brain, not like his duffer of a dad lol

Im hoping everything will drop into place soon and il be prepared for everything thats coming, just gotta get a routine. Ive been told to accept help when its offered as its all a learning curve.

I know this is a car forum but I'm a proud daddy and have to share with everyone lol

Right, mummy is asleep and he's getting grumpy and stirring so i'm up and on it brb lol Wink
Thanks given by:
Sorry hes got something missing...

[Image: Untitled_1.png]

Fixed it Smile lol.

But yes, the first few weeks as you all adjust to the new life are difficult. But you will find your routine and it will all slide into place Smile
Once hes crawling, thats when you have to be on your toes, then when hes walking, on your feet..... but it is all well worth it Smile I taught my daughter to ride her bike about 3 months ago now, and she is loving it. Im missing he terribly atm, as she is on holiday with her nanna. But once hes settled into a night time routine, things will get easier. Smile

All the best, he is a cracker Smile

Tony.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
(17-09-2015, 05:42 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: Sorry hes got something missing...

[Image: Untitled_1.png]

Fixed it Smile lol.

Tony, the wife and I absolutely LOVE that pic lol thanks Big Grin he will be passing me the spanners and such for when we are both working on our 306 Big Grin....if it is still here in another 10-15 years lol Wink

If it is, he can have it lol but i'll have to show him how to fix it first Big Grin

I really can't wait for the adventures we are all gonna have together...sorry going a bit soppy now, its the hormones lololol
Thanks given by:
Congrats mate Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2015, 07:01 AM)Poodle Wrote: Congratulations mate! I'm told watching your missus give birth is a lot like watching your favourite pub get burnt to the ground, not convinced i'm looking forwards to it yet...

Not sure about 'favourite pub' but certainly not the same afterwards if you know what I mean!

Congratulations anyway, that first phase of getting the routine down is hard work. It does get easier after that. 

Don't forget to give each other a break though, and time for yourselves (Sounds harsh but even just an hour helps).
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Cheers chaps Smile routine is slowly getting there he's been suffering so far with constipation Sad bless him but he'll get there Smile

He was delivered c section so all is well if you get my drift Wink lol
Thanks given by:
looks a sweet little fella, highway! They don't stay little for long pal, I remember when my kid sister was like that. Now 13 years later, she is a right old Teenager! she gets called yeti from me, as she always shouts and then pisses off, up stairs to her room with her IPAD, so Procta here can f*ck off now! she no longer wants to know me, after years of playing with her, going into her little world etc.
A mate of mine said go into their world, yeah you might feel a tit, but then again remember this, in 50 years or so, they could be wiping your arse for you.
I tell you what lads, when I go for MC DEEs , she is my best pal, and bums a mc flurry and a milk shake off me, and even a takeaway too! After that its f*ck off again!
Mind I do give her a slice of my pizza when I get one! I remember her asking if I could get her one, and she paid for it her self too! ( saved her pocket money for it) She eat the lot too!
With the age difference been me and her, (16 years difference) I treat her more like a daughter than a sister.
Thanks given by: