Who else has this problem :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else has this problem :(
I have 3 options at the moment but always find my self in the 306

Got it in April and been off road after fcs for a month but still done 15k Sad I'm ruining it at work

Thanks given by:
What's up With the 6?
Thanks given by:
Mines done a grand total of 8k in the last 8 years haha and 3 of those have had the car off the road. It's also had a lower mill age engine fitted! Shame I don't have the clocks to match it Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
They nothing wrong with it realy but can't stop driving it suspension fooked doing deliverys in it all time Sad
Thanks given by:
Suspension is cheap on a 306 tho, and not a massive ball ache to change.

To be fair the thing has done well over 100K, it's no concourse contender, so you might as well get your moneys worth out of the old girl.
I'm sure there's plenty of hammer in it yet!!
Thanks given by:
I'm Tring to keep it good it's a clean one lol. I know it will keep going wishbones just make some nasty noises in pothole central where I drive haha

Plan is to get poly ones Smile
Thanks given by:
I have three cars, but only one of them is roadworthy.

The 1.4 has a dead gearbox (got another coming) and my 205 hasn't seen the light of day for 3 years now. So it's the trusty HDi for now.

But, if T&T, the 205 would win hands down. Total weapon on the B roads to work.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
When I sold the china hdi estate I gave the old boy a wishbone 18mm ball joint, he doesn't need it and offered me it back for the £19 I paid for it so if you want it I'll pick it up next time I'm at work!
Thanks given by:
Just bang a new set of wishbones, drop links and track rod ends on it, then keep on trucking.

To be fair with the miledge the current set have probably had a good beating, it's not uncommon to find your 100K car has never had a lower arm or a bush put on it since it left the factory.

It's a dead easy job on the 306 as well, makes me jealous as f*ck thinking what a total f*cking pain it is to do them on my Ibiza Sad
Thanks given by: