Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-PEUGEOT-3...25ac9ba671

this true?
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Yes, it's carl grimsley (cg cars in Leicester). Used to belong to a long time 6 forum member.
Was one of the best 306s in the country
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
I do like Carls ebay name... 'everybody wants something'... Yes, too much money for cars in his case. lol Did his £2.5k standard '6 ever sell?
Thanks given by:
Blokes an idiot if you ask me, tried ripping my mate off big time for a supercharged 6 205.

And I've fixed a hell of a lot of his work!
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 07:12 AM)Paul_13 Wrote: Blokes an idiot if you ask me, tried ripping my mate off big time for a supercharged 6 205.

And I've fixed a hell of a lot of his work!

As have a lot of people
Thanks given by:
only had good experience from the guy sorted out a postal error after a parcel didn't arrive
I've only dealt with him once though
Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Opinions are mixed on cg cars. They dealt with my old black '6 no problem and I'll be using them again for bits on the Rallye that I don't wanna tackle myself.

As for the cars he sells he ALWAYS overprices them. He still has his standard low mileage '6 as no one would give all that money for it. And that moonstone one that was about the 2k mark is still listed on their site for sale.

As for this motor. It's major let down is the fact it's in moonstone not your usual black, white, red etc.

Secondly the last high boost '6 that was sold WAS black and had only done 4 miles since being built sold for around the 4k mark if I remember rightly.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
'kin hell, thats some beast to reach 450+ bhp

Some mixed reviews on him then Confused seemed a very high price for something thats seldom used, i suppose he thinks that warrants the price....oh well, i just spotted it looking for a 306 donor car (gauging interest like) and was, i guess you could say, in awe of it...now its more of a meh feeling lol Big Grin
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
I have to say that car is mint. I'm not exaggerating when I say the body work is cleaner than it would of been when it left the factory.
Still, it's only worth what someone will pay which isn't that much I doubt!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
He didn't build the car. He bought it off the guy on the gti6 forum who did who owned it for ages and built it.

Never seen it in the metal but looking at past pictures etc. it is an extremely clean example and has never wanted for anything.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 09:07 PM)RetroPug Wrote: He didn't build the car. He bought it off the guy on the gti6 forum who did who owned it for ages and built it.

Never seen it in the metal but looking at past pictures etc. it is an extremely clean example and has never wanted for anything.

Yeah Andy (buzzbrightyear) built it. It seriously is mint.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: