Replacement rear calipers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement rear calipers
Hi so after replacing the rear disc pads for the mot. The drivers side is still a fail so removed and cleaned everything up and still has a in balance and hand brake wont engage on that side. After a lot of head scratching have noticed that the rear calipers are different or one is newer. So now looking for a new pair since i am sick of stripping it down.

where is the best place to get some that people have used or does anyone have a set that they know works.
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-OF-REAR-B...35e59ddb20

These seem very reasonable and the part number suggests they are Brake Engineering calipers which I have used many times before.
Thanks given by:
I know this will be daft but am guessing these will fit the 306 hdi estate they look the same its just i have seen these for the 306 but that price is just for one lol so if they do think i will be ordering asap.
Thanks given by:
Ahh that's who I got mine off and it's 75 for the pair don't order 2
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 04:46 PM)mattbarker32 Wrote: I know this will be daft but am guessing these will fit the 306 hdi estate they look the same its just i have seen these for the 306 but that price is just for one lol so if they do think i will be ordering asap.

Yes, the estate calipers are the same.
Thanks given by:
Cheers pal just about to place my order. Then the joys of fitting it all. Another weekend of been garage bond.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear brake calipers Welshy_Pete 2 1,461 19-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  rear brake bias replacement zx_volcane 3 1,905 10-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Any tips for undoing rear bleed nipples on calipers? Tom85 18 3,072 27-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Poodle