OMFG...LOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMFG...LOL
Saw this, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-Moon.html
its a bit dated and may have been mentioned before but I thought I would post it up anyway Sad

Completely ruined! Sorry @ any Eastenders fans...on second thoughts, Eastenders fans can stfu and gtfo

maybe a bit harsh as it was for charity in memory of her father...feels quite shitty now Sad

I will say that its epic airbrushing, but i noticed a couple of sharp lines on the bottom of the bumper...could it be a wrap?
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Any one who watches eastenders is pond life. Do humanity a favour and execute yourself.
The most tasteless shit that's ever been aired on TV
Thanks given by:
Man i need to read...its wrap what a twat!

Yeah paul,

I came home from work one day to find the wife watching it and i thought to myself, 'how comes they are all smiling, this has to be the happiest episode ever!'

then i realised the TV was upside down!

Depressing shite!
Thanks given by:
This is so old, I do love Eastenders though.
Thanks given by:
I don't think there is enough:

Jokes
sex
nudity
swearing
mental stimulation

the list goes on Sad
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2015, 05:33 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: Man i need to read...its wrap what a twat!

Yeah paul,

I came home from work one day to find the wife watching it and i thought to myself, 'how comes they are all smiling, this has to be the happiest episode ever!'

then i realised the TV was upside down!

Depressing shite!

Ha, I was just about to say last nights was properly depressing! lol I'm still interested what happens next though...damn cliff hangars... Dodgy

As for the car...that's been reposted more times than the XUD vs HDi debates!
Thanks given by:
Xud. Obviously tom. Its about time we opened that can of worms again.

While were at it lets talk about best turbo as well and how low they should be
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Or we could talk about Eastenders as John and Paul are clearly closet fans... Wink
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2015, 05:32 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Any one who watches eastenders is pond life. Do humanity a favour and execute yourself.

Whilst I don't disagree in the slightest with the sentiment about EastEnders being a complete waste of good airtime, the rest of that comment was a touch harsh no?
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
I don't like eastenders but can appreciate the horrific 306 lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2015, 06:23 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Or we could talk about Eastenders as John and Paul are clearly closet fans... Wink

The wife is, I can't f*cking stand it! All soaps, every last one of them, SHIT! They are just Problem Programs

(18-08-2015, 07:21 PM)Ben_w Wrote:
(18-08-2015, 05:32 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Any one who watches eastenders is pond life. Do humanity a favour and execute yourself.

Whilst I don't disagree in the slightest with the sentiment about EastEnders being a complete waste of good airtime, the rest of that comment was a touch harsh no?
I do have to agree that Paul's comment kindda went dark towards the end but I think it may be due to bad experiences with soap operas. Would I be right in saying that, Paul?
Thanks given by:
Lighten up
Thanks given by:
I can't understand how driving round in that turd is going to help raise money for charity.

The dopey cow spent a grand doing it, why not just donate that money instead?
If she still feels she wants to do more then do a charity run, marathon, cycle ride or something???
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stage 16 of Manx Rallye 1983 - Ari Vanaten OMFG! Ed Doe 15 1,999 26-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: mark_airey
  OMFG Skrillex - Formally the Deleted Scene from Harry Potter Eeyore 28 4,730 18-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Scott