Clutch slipping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clutch slipping
So the clutch has just started to slip in my car not bad but it's going that way, I put a helix cluck in it a few months back but it was second hand an only lasted 2 months and the pressure plate went after I had to drive with no clutch because the cable snapped.. I had the old clutch sitting so I just put the standard pressure plate on, but now it's slipping so was going to just get a Valeo one to save any hassle of upgraded clutchs.. I think the car may have be mapped to 110 the boy told me it was either that or a tuning box but searched like f*ck and couldn't find one lol. Do you think I should just get a valeo and where's the cheapest place to get one o take it there all in around £150?

I know clutchs has been covered but couldn't see much
Thanks given by:
LUK are meant to be good and nearly half the price. I had one fitted to mine a few months back and nothing to complain about so far
Thanks given by:
Amazon occasionaly fcuk up on the prices for the valeo 826201 clutch kit for the DW10 engine as i got one for £50.72 delivered last year so keep looking on there but failing that you should get the same kit for £85/£90 from a factors if you shop around.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulley Noise, Belt Slipping Squealing sometimes when steering ollieh17 1 1,046 15-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Clutch slipping = boost pressure low?? Chris_90 13 2,932 05-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Chris_90