Tu engine.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Tu engine.
Long shot but im in need of a 1.6 16v tu with the code NFU in the chassis to make life easier. No this is not for a mad project its just for a shitroen i need to replace an engine in.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Paisley auto breakers in Glasgow have a 206 xsi on a 56 plate and also have a citreon saxo vts 02ish ish! Both have engines in so maybe worth an ask with courier cost!
Thanks given by:
Cheers man. Will ring on monday.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
i think you mean long shot...
Thanks given by:
LOL edited
Thanks given by:
I can sort you one through work Bash. Would be able to sort it for £120 inc VAT and next day pallet courier. Office Number is 01432 361679 ask for matt Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Awesome. You will be the first to know if i need this. Fail the guys being a twat. Will let you know asap. To be fair should have messaged you first.
Thanks given by:
No worries dude, im only a point of contact for buying from my work Smile And if club members wanna buy stuff i'll do a very very healthy discount Wink
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Did u Get one then?
Thanks given by:
Havnt heard back from the customer and to be honest im not chasing him up. Bot willing to help people like that.
Thanks given by: