Turbo pipe???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo pipe???
That list is exactly why i won't be taking it back there lol he mentioned the beam but said it wasn't a failure...that was about it! I am attached for now lol but the tether is becoming thinner as time goes on Sad I doubt il get the funds to fix it unless i play lotto...but i don't lol maybe with all of my bad luck (and my family's for that) i should play lol
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2015, 04:42 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: Three weeks back craigWink

How much ice? lol

lol, well if you have a 49 week MOT, what is the rush???
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann race centre pipe
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
lol who said there was a rush lol, its been like this for nearly a year lol Big Grin

Ice, I don't think i will be buying your car i was asking in jest Big Grin thanks for the PM though Wink Its worth considering lol its in a much better state of affairs than mine haha Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2015, 05:34 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: lol who said there was a rush lol, its been like this for nearly a year lol Big Grin

Ice, I don't think i will be buying your car i was asking in jest Big Grin thanks for the PM though Wink Its worth considering lol its in a much better state of affairs than mine haha Big Grin

Yeah i know. Thought id let you know incase you say after that i didn't tell you lol

If it has mot just run it into the ground until next year then scrap it
Thanks given by:
It's looking that way haha, if it passes next year...f*ck it lol failed this year. Abs pump died and exhaust was leaking at last join...oh and washer bottle was empty so didn't take much to pass on a partial Wink
Thanks given by:
Just use that metal putty stuff to sort the exhaust out. I've used that as a temp repair in the past when i cant be bothered to change it loll
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2015, 05:40 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: It's looking that way haha, if it passes next year...f*ck it lol failed this year. Abs pump died and exhaust was leaking at last join...oh and washer bottle was empty so didn't take much to pass on a partial Wink

my ABS light dont even come on! and the ABS dont work, dose that mean the pump is fxxked??
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
I dunno, you checked for a bulb?
Thanks given by:
Yes the buld had been removed. So now have to get that sorted
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
Best bet is to just get it diagnosed if the light is on...easier

Craig:

When the pump actually goes, the abs light and handbrake light come on and stay on until the problem is sorted. I got one from a scrappy and it cost £30...bit on the large side of prices but i didn't have the time to get one off the bay and wait for delivery. Not too bad to fit although i met a few obstacles....but that is my rotten luck.

I got a quote for most of the parts from ECP.....

£184!

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy 1 part every 3 weeks Sad this is going to be a looooooong project lol
Thanks given by:
Take all your ECP part numbers and put them in CP4L, sometimes I find it comes out a bit cheaper.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2015, 06:16 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: Best bet is to just get it diagnosed if the light is on...easier

Craig:

When the pump actually goes, the abs light and handbrake light come on and stay on until the problem is sorted. I got one from a scrappy and it cost £30...bit on the large side of prices but i didn't have the time to get one off the bay and wait for delivery. Not too bad to fit although i met a few obstacles....but that is my rotten luck.

I got a quote for most of the parts from ECP.....

£184!

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy 1 part every 3 weeks Sad this is going to be a looooooong project lol

my ABS light is allways on (now that i have a bulb in it) but the hand brake light comes on after about a hour of driving. and if i pull the hand brake up the light gets brighter. so i know its not the hand brake putting the light on,
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
Im guessing you checked the reservoir levels of brake fluid, the h/brake light comes on when the levels drop. If they, the abs and h/brake, come on together....I would get a diagnostics run. You don't want the code "164 rear left valve", if you get that its your pump and it needs replacing for def.

Also check out all of your abs sensors and give them a clean, might solve the problem before the diagnostics is run Wink

The pump aint a bad job really, you can get it changed over in about 30mins, if you got the right tools and the nuts are in good nick... but you have to bleed the whole system through afterwards...which leads to bleed nipples and how easy they snap!

Start soaking them now to help you out later....but I'm sure you know this Wink
Thanks given by:
I've had it checked. Osf abs sensor.
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
did you get to the bottom of this problem??
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
I may be checking it out Sunday, car still goes and pulls OK, stops fine but a tad sqeaky (no copper slip) just gotta check out the cat and blower pipes Wink
Thanks given by:
thread bump, in conjunction with new thread

Is the bottom pipe easy to get at?

Im hoping its not the cat Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metal intake pipe to turbo pug306driver 0 622 01-06-2021, 08:06 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
Question Bottom turbo pipe (updated with pics) questions added highwayman306 15 3,667 02-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Last Post: fgrc76
  turbo outlet flange to make custom down pipe pro_steve 5 2,071 25-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Last Post: HDi--Power