1.8 16v electric problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.8 16v electric problem
hi
my 306 1.8 16v wont start and i have got to the conclusion that the double relay for the ecu and fuel pump dont recieve any power at all i have tested the relay and it works fine. where you can see the relay named K46. the question is the wires supplying the relay (15 8 2 11)  where do they go. i know they get constant power from the battery but in the diagram you cant see where they go and where they attach.    
sorry if im not to specific but i have a hard time to specify the problem in english

Thanks
Thanks given by:
The double relay power is controlled by a signal from the immobiliser turning on the engine ecu.
They can easily die though (fill with water)
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the respond meanwhile i have checked if the relay get the constant 12 v and it doesnt, have even bypassed the relay to check if the fuel pump will run and it does, only the the relay coil that is getting power from the ignition switch delivers 12v to the relay. so now the question is why the wires doesnt deliver the constant power to the relay and checking the control signal you mentioned. 
Thanks given by:
Please dont post links to my web host that I have given you
Download the file and upload it here

Thanks

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by: