Stereo, Clutch Cable, Brake Lines

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo, Clutch Cable, Brake Lines
Recently sold my old faithful so it's time to clear out some spares I have knocking around in the garage.

First up is the OEM Clarion stereo, the CD mechanism skips occasionally when going over bumps, but included is an Aux-in adapter for your iPod. I ran this all behind the dash and poked the cable into the glovebox. It replaces the signal input for the CD changer, so you can't run both at the same time.

Stereo is in good condition, includes mounting cage and will obviously plug straight into your Peugeot wiring loom. Asking £25 inc. Mainland delivery for this -

[Image: stereo.jpg]

Next is a genuine Peugeot 306 HDi Clutch cable, bought for nearly £50 off eBay back when I did my clutch after reading online that you should do the cable when the clutch wears out. I did another 18k miles and the cable was still fine when I sold the car last week, so never replaced it! I want £25 posted for this too, just to claw half my money back!

[Image: cable.jpg]

Finally I have a set of braided brake lines for a 306, full set of 4. £22 inc. Mainland delivery

[Image: lines.jpg]

Any questions please ask
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Brake lines now sold
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDI Clutch and Cable Chris HDI 13 2,926 14-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Chris HDI
  braided brake lines swampy 38 10,297 17-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Last Post: swampy
  Rear braided brake lines ash23 1 881 08-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane