Top Gear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear
(29-06-2015, 12:37 PM)Frosty Wrote: Anyone know if it's repeated on TV this week? If so when?

Doubt it 

It's on iPlayer for 30 days i think.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I thought it was really really good. More about the cars and less scripting. A fitting end.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2015, 01:01 PM)Eeyore Wrote: I thought it was really really good. More about the cars and less scripting. A fitting end.

Really? Pushing the 4wds down the hill? That Whole race? 

Seemed pretty scripted to me! 
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
okay so... putting them down the hill and the race was silly... but the first bit about the cars and their features was decent. And i really enjoyed the classic cars piece. So glad they didnt interview anyone at japfest!
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2015, 02:30 PM)Eeyore Wrote: okay so... putting them down the hill and the race was silly... but the first bit about the cars and their features was decent. And i really enjoyed the classic cars piece. So glad they didnt interview anyone at japfest!

Why would they do that?
Everyone there is a moron anyway  Rofl Rofl

(28-06-2015, 09:45 PM)Iceman299 Wrote:
(28-06-2015, 05:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Top Gear will be back on the BBC and will still be called Top Gear as Andy Whatshisface and Jeremy Clarkson sold the rights to it a few years ago for stupid money. Seems like a wise move that now.

There is many ways top gear could be better and many ways it could be worse., Look at what happened to 5th gear which had amazing presenters, decent technical info (considering it's mainstream), great locations and it's a ratings flop. New TG has to be something 250+ million people want to watch every week which it just isn't going to be.

Fifth gear isn't popular as it only appeals to petrol heads. Top Gear is just a comedy show now with a hint of technical info thrown in so appeals to the masses

It doesn't even do that properly, it's just bloody boring.
When you think about it, does anyone actually want to sit down and watch a program about the new features on the latest VW Golf??
Thanks given by:
Personally thought last nights episode was brilliant. It was proper Top Gear, the show that we all bought into. Top Gear was more of comedy show than a factual car show. It could relate every man on the planet, let's face it who wouldn't want to drive super cars and interview "celebs" in exotic locations.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2015, 12:37 PM)Frosty Wrote: Anyone know if it's repeated on TV this week? If so when?

Have you heard of a freeview channel called Dave?

It'll be repeated on there for the rest of eternity.
Thanks given by:

Saturday, BBC2, 9.30pm. Smile

And as Dum says, it'll be on Dave for ever lol
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2015, 08:41 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

Saturday, BBC2, 9.30pm. Smile

And as Dum says, it'll be on Dave for ever lol

Just watched it on the iPlayer
Thanks given by:
Oh, nevermind then. lol
Thanks given by:
I thought the classic car bit was great, and the 4x4 bit funny in parts, can't believe some company makes those wheels! I'd like to think Evans will make top gear a slightly more factual show focusing on cars a bit more, and that the trio start up with another broadcaster and continue with more of the same loosely car based entertainment.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by: