Hello everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Greetings from Australia. I have a 306 xtdt sedan and would like start to modify the engine and drive train eventually. It has a lucas pump and on my first attempt at tuning I put a hole in the plug that covers the fuelling adjustment Puke . I don't believe many people in Australia got into modding xud's so it's awesome to have resources like this website. I'm very interested in mpg.
Thanks given by:
Welcome. Loads of people on here will probably have an old Lucas pump lying about. Usually just get thrown in the bin for Bosch. Get involved get post count up. (doesn't take long) and put a wanted ad up im sure someone can help
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2015, 05:45 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Welcome. Loads of people on here will probably have an old Lucas pump lying about. Usually just get thrown in the bin for Bosch. Get involved get post count up. (doesn't take long) and put a wanted ad up im sure someone can help

Thanks man. I'm a bit of a forum addict so I should have no issue getting my post count up.
Thanks given by:
Welcome a long :-) plenty on here in the threads section on bosch and lucas tuneing any photos of the car :-)
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Interested in mpg? Get out.

Only joking Tongue but seriously, get out...

Welcome along Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All the resources are the sole reason I got this machine. Pretty thankful to everyone who has put it together. 

(23-06-2015, 10:24 AM)Connor Wrote: Interested in mpg? Get out.
Only joking Tongue but seriously, get out...
Welcome along Smile

I was talking about mighty Peugeot gains.

Don't worry I still like to go fast Wink
Thanks given by:
I have mpg and speed. Xud FTW
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: