TRAX 2015 - Silverstone - Sunday 19th July

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRAX 2015 - Silverstone - Sunday 19th July
For those of you not blessed with my constant posts all over your Facebook feeds, I'll be heading to TRAX this year. 

I can't imagine the turnout from the forum being massive due to it's proximity to pugfest. Indeed i may be the only one of us there. 

Although I'm not intending to make any sort of formal stand, it would be great to see a few friendly faces and some pugs. 

The date is Sunday 19th July and will be at Silverstone circuit. 

Track time is available at £35 per 20 minute session. I've booked session "P" which is an advanced slot (I'm certainly not advanced!) at 14:00.

For any info, here is the link:

Smile

http://www.traxshows.co.uk
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
This will be the first year I miss trax as its always been the show me and the Mrs go to together (as I'm never on stand) and it's nicely tucked away at the end of show season in September. This year they've moved it, which is shit imo, and I'm busy that Sunday :-(
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
No chance, I'll of just got back from the motherland.
Thanks given by:
Would have loved to but I'm out of the country. Sad
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2015, 05:10 PM)Orta Wrote: This will be the first year I miss trax as its always been the show me and the Mrs go to together (as I'm never on stand) and it's nicely tucked away at the end of show season in September. This year they've moved it, which is shit imo, and I'm busy that Sunday :-(

This the exact same scenario for us boys down here. Been the past 3 years always seen as as the last show of the year. But they have changed the date so we wont be going Sad
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Gutted they changed the date as now unable to go
Thanks given by:
There's a group going up from the IOW which I may tag along with.
Will see how funds pan out this next month!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
If I come it will be in will's st

Should be a good laugh,at the very least we have each other and the national curcuit to nose around
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Good lads! If you do make it, give us a message/text via basefook Wink
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Really..... Why have they changed the date? Always gone to this in September as last show of the year doubt I'll bother as it's just after pugfest and I'll be skint as well....
Thanks given by:
I don't get all the hate, there's a payday in between, and pugfest is hardly a fortune Sad

Must have been some demand for the change.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Probably because they had an event they make more money on that wanted the same slot lol.

No pugfest is hardly a fortune tho I do usually buy about 12-15 runs and 1 & 1/2 tanks of Vpower and we book a hotel room and go for a meal on the sat eve.... But I've just moved into a new house had to pay close to 3k in fees, deposit, rent upfront and a fair bit on more furniture also just been away for a week so skiiiiiiint.

Just disappointed they've moved it this year meaning I won't e able to attend but if it was in its usual spot I would.

Also I get paid on 21st of the month so payday not in between lol
Thanks given by:
Don't think I'll be making this either unfortunately.
Jobless so after pugfest I'm skint :-(
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
too close to pugfest. bit gutted to be honest as I will be spending £35 on hill runs... for about 5-6mins of them when I could have 20min at Silverstone!

next year, if the beast is still with me.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TRAX Silverstone 8 October 2018 Booking dead line 3 September Cho99er5000 15 8,604 21-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Adrian Flux Spring Static 19th May DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 0 1,443 21-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
  Mannequin challenge Saturday 19th December 2016 9.30pm ace cafe gurj306 0 1,468 12-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Last Post: gurj306