Peugeot 309 grdt
private video chap
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah cheers, should be public now.

Also gets more difficult to start when the noise returns
Thanks given by:
Anyone..?
Thanks given by:
does sound a noisy pump but the car seems to run smooth enough.

nothing silly vibrating in the bay anywhere is there?
Thanks given by:
Can you feel the vibration on the accelerater pedal? If so it might be a bolt on the bracket loose.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
Thanks given by:
Nothing I could really find. Still runs well, boosts well, just abit harder to start sometimes..sometimes it's on and off. But other times like just now on the way home from work it's constantly been doing it under 2k revs!

Worth mentioning it doesn't run a fuel filter? Is pump ready for shitting itself?

No not noticed a vibration, annoying really because like I said it just disappeared the other day, and now it's come back
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that'll probably do it... Try using a screwdriver as a stethoscope, will help you pinpoint where the noise is coming from. Could be a knackered bearing somewhere, there's a lot of stuff on that side of the bay that could make a noise like that.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Also get a fuel filter on asap!!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Can't stop cleaning this car haha.. Easy sunday. Noise from pump seems to have gone away before I could try the screwdriver method! 

Fitted a new arm the other day, handles like a go kart again Smile payday soon, plans are to do rocker cover gasket see if that sorts this oil leak, new arm on drivers side, track rod ends and stab links! 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Got hold of some standard lights for free off my cousins 309 trailer, also test fitted a gti spoiler I'll be getting off of him next week to see how it looks, really like it! Just needs sanding down and a lick of paint on it

Thanks given by:
I bought a sticker

Thanks given by:
Saab sticker no?
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
It is, I liked it that much I put it on my peugeot
Thanks given by:
Looks good

The wheel colour really suites the car.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
My car now sounds very poorly indeed

http://youtu.be/jH7RiEH0B4A
Thanks given by:
Sounds like pump to me.
Struggling to draw fuel in.

Check fuel lines not kinked, fuel filter not blocked and fuel tank pickup not blocled ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Try running the fuel line from the pump to a Jerry can and see if the noise is still there!
Other then that very tidy!
Thanks given by:
Ended up putting a 9mm bosch pump on, got rid of the problem. Old pump was constantly making that noise and really struggling to start. Feels good jumping in the car and not worrying that it's gonna blow up everywhere I go (still got that chance but doesn't have that annoying rattle anymore!)

Also if anyone wants it they can have the old 11mm for a tenner..it still ran on the car no problems, just the rattle and took a good 4-5 seconds to start, rebuild I guess?

Very happy bunny

Could even be something else on the car so could be a nice little bargain to someone
Thanks given by:
Bash may want that pump ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I want that pump! Pm me some details.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Also, spoiler is now on!

Thanks given by:
This car is so nice, really like 309s I'd love one myself!
Always remember when I was younger my dad had a 1989 309 GTi with the rectangular rear lights and reflector across the bootlid at the same time as my cousin having a Goodwood one, maybe that's where I got the French car virus :/

Keep up the good work, you don't see many of these about now.
Thanks given by:
Ahhh if Bash doesn't have it, sure he will, I'll have it James please fella Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2015, 08:17 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Ahhh if Bash doesn't have it, sure he will, I'll have it James please fella Smile

Aye I believe he is but I'll give you a shout bud!

(18-08-2015, 07:57 PM)dhdcdarchy Wrote: This car is so nice, really like 309s I'd love one myself!
Always remember when I was younger my dad had a 1989 309 GTi with the rectangular rear lights and reflector across the bootlid at the same time as my cousin having a Goodwood one, maybe that's where I got the French car virus :/

Cheers bud :Smilecan't see me getting rid anytime soon tbh, I'm totally in love. Should be sorting the rust under the bonnet in a couple weeks too, after that it's turbo time!

Ive also got a spare set of bosch injectors and lines now, how much do they usually fetch? 20 quid?
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2015, 08:24 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote:
(18-08-2015, 08:17 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Ahhh if Bash doesn't have it, sure he will, I'll have it James please fella Smile

Aye I believe he is but I'll give you a shout bud!

(18-08-2015, 07:57 PM)dhdcdarchy Wrote: This car is so nice, really like 309s I'd love one myself!

Cheers bud :Smilecan't see me getting rid anytime soon tbh, I'm totally in love. Should be sorting the rust under the bonnet in a couple weeks too, after that it's turbo time!

Ive also got a spare set of bosch injectors and lines now, how much do they usually fetch? 20 quid?
I'll bag the lines and injectors ta, want to Bosch the missus's car at some point Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Can drop them off tomorrow if you like Smile
Thanks given by:
Need advice! Really want some new wheels as im bored of mine, wanting to go something quite retro looking...really really like the look of these, what do people think?

Too jazzy :p?

Thanks given by:
Leave em to the VAG boys.
Proper dub scene rims.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
I really like them. One of my favourite rims. Just think they might be to flashy on the 309 though, too much chrome
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I was thinking them in white tbh, the chrome is Abit too much
Thanks given by: