My new HDI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new HDI
So I brought an X reg 306 2.0 hdi with 119K on the clock, car has very few marks to the exterior however the interior is absolutely spotless, No wear on the steering wheel and the ballasts on the front seats have no rips.

Cars been serviced earlier this year when the cam belt etc was also done, it has also been treated to a re-conditioned rear beam, handbrake cable, clutch cable and new front discs + pads.

Im new to the hdi engines, is there any common faults i should keep a lookout for? 

Pictures to follow...

[attachment=23274]

[attachment=23275]

First mod already done Tongue 
Alpine headunit with aux input

[attachment=23276]
Thanks given by:
Looks the exact same as mine when I first bought mine, you even live near me!
Loads of things you can do to a lower spec 306! 
Whats your plans for the car?
Nothing much to look out for really, bombproof engine if serviced at the right intervals etc Smile 
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2015, 11:06 PM)MY95 Wrote: Looks the exact same as mine when I first bought mine
Loads of things you can do to a lower spec 306! 
Whats your plans for the car?
Nothing much to look out for really, bombproof engine if serviced at the right intervals etc Smile 
Plans are

-De viper the back
-Lower it (don't know how much, 60mm?)
-Want challenger alloys but will wait and see

That's what I've got in mind for the exterior

Interior:
Already got head unit
Maybe run some 6x9 speakers on the parcel shelf

That's pretty much all I've got in mind at the moment no doubt I will do a few other things as I'm plodding along lol..

Needs to be polished a few times too might spend a full day giving her a clean up

Just realised you from the same neck of the woods as me. Will keep an eye out for you car and flash you if I ever see you lool
Thanks given by:
Good stuff
Remap is a 100% must!
Not many silver ones round and about and im over town/metro centre quite a bit so il see you around sometime I guess aha!
Thanks given by: