Giving up smoking again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving up smoking again.
Just wondered as im dying for a smoke. Has anyone else fell off the band wagon before. Id been not smoking for two years. Occasionally had one or two at a party. But a few weeks back I started again. First day of quitting again. Sad
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
idiot... just think of all the money you could be spending on cars etc!
Thanks given by:
I know man. Ive told myself shit happens no ones perfect. Just got to keep myself busy. Like doing your car.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2015, 03:47 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I know man. Ive told myself shit happens no ones perfect. Just got to keep myself busy. Like doing your car.

do it.  Heart
Thanks given by:
Meh i get free fags so doesnt bother me (my cousin is flight attendant wonan ha)
Thanks given by:
After Crete in June and ploughing through duty frees in July, one of my clients does the vape stuff and is gonna set me up with a quit set
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Good luck to you. I went cold turkey two years ago and ill tell you its not nice.
Thanks given by:
can't do cold turkey, most of mine are habit fags between service and stuff
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Ive recently given up ( 6weeks ago ) and i was a 30 a day man.

I used a vape Quit kit. Once used to it, its fine.

I wont be starting again as i got fed up with smoking after 17 years.

I feel so much better for it and the money its saved me is epic.

The gti 6 is now going high boost with the spare cash Smile
Thanks given by:
Use diesel again instead of veg...no money left for smokes. Wink
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2015, 09:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Use diesel again instead of veg...no money left for smokes. Wink

Or just buy a petrol car, even less money that way lol
Thanks given by:
I went Cold turkey 3 year ago and don't even think about it now just keep ur self busy mate
Thanks given by:
I went cold turkey 4 years ago, soo glad I did. f*cking horrible things,why you want to smell like that is beyond me
Thanks given by:
(15-05-2015, 04:33 AM)Paul_13 Wrote: I went cold turkey 4 years ago, soo glad I did. f*cking horrible things,why you want to smell like that is beyond me

So true mate the price now wtf there is turbo's and shut we could buy lol
Thanks given by:
I remember a pack of 20 used to be £3.10
Thanks given by:
When I went to Bulgaria 3 years ago it was £1.20 for 20 Marlboro lights.

Also I made it 24 hours. Yah.
Thanks given by:
Good work man, stick to it. Quit two years ago, had spent the previous couple of years cutting down from 30 B&H gold to a few rollies a day, changing to rollies helped as half the time i cba to roll up lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
See I prefer rollies. Cant stand straights. I quit 2 years ago. Just had stupid moment where I bought a pack that turned into a few more packs.
Thanks given by:
So did i after a while, you can suddenly taste how chemically straights are. I occasionally buy a pack if i know it's going to be a particularly heavy weekend, but that's maybe once a year, if that. Probably helps that i'm a bit too proud and couldn't bear to have people think i'd gone back on something. lol
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I quit just over two years ago now, I can honestly say i don't think I'd ever be able to start again.. smell alone is so so rank now!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've not had one since the maypac fight. Harder still that the missus smokes Sad
Thanks given by:
I've quit this week, this is day 3 without one. But I'm using a vape. Mainly because I f*cking love doing smoke tricks, secondly i couldn't do cold turkey lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Again? Which number are we on now? Tongue
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giving in and scrapping the Pug Pughawk 7 3,427 29-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Martin306
  Quitting smoking Chris306 31 7,418 01-11-2016, 07:26 PM