Decat for Citroen ZX 1.9TD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decat for Citroen ZX 1.9TD
Hello, 
does anyone know if the 306 decat pipe can be used on the Citroen zx?
i know the cars are very similar in design but are the exhaust the same? 
thanks
Thanks given by:
Some will know more than me however, I do know the exhaust differs between zx and 306 not sure on the downpipe though Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hello,

No its different. However I have a lovely turbo to backbox exhaust system in my garage if you're interested?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 07:10 AM)Anton Wrote: Hello,

No its different. However I have a lovely turbo to backbox exhaust system in my garage if you're interested?

Hmm hadn't thought about doing the whole exhaust but go on Smile
Got any pictures? And how does it sound?
Thanks given by:
trouble with the earlier non cat system is that its only a two piece system not three piece like the cat cars, the only part which is the same as a 306 is the cat, from the cat bsck under the tank to the tailpipe is different.

no hanger on the middle box, bends under the tank different enough for the 306 system to hit the tank, and the rear hangers sit at 90 degrees to the 306.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 11:29 AM)kee616 Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 07:10 AM)Anton Wrote: Hello,

Hmm hadn't thought about doing the whole exhaust but go on Smile
Got any pictures? And how does it sound?

I haven't got any pictures but it looks like an exhaust haha. Its not very old, I had the midbox removed and a straight pipe welded in its place. Its got a standard backbox attached too if you wanted that as well. I can get pics if you like. 07842257681
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Okay mate messaged you Smile
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 11:42 AM)welshpug Wrote: trouble with the earlier non cat system is that its only a two piece system not three piece like the cat cars, the only part which is the same as a 306 is the cat, from the cat bsck under the tank to the tailpipe is different.

no hanger on the middle box, bends under the tank different enough for the 306 system to hit the tank, and the rear hangers sit at 90 degrees to the 306.

So I have the cat system so the 3 piece I take it the downpipe from the turbo and cat are the same piece 
What's the part I need for the non cat system 
Thanks given by:
PG483L is this the Part number I need for the down pipe?
Thanks
Thanks given by: