HDi Stainless or Decat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: HDi Stainless or Decat
I need a hdi decat pipe or even a turbo back system (decat etc)

ideally local or prepared to post

whats available?
Thanks given by:
Have you checked the for sale section?
Thanks given by:
Yea only seems to be Kezzies, seeing if theres any more local or just a decat pipe
Thanks given by:
Admin Please Close
Thanks given by:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1842561143 

Best price i've seen for a new decat
Thanks given by:
yea its what ive ordered, was tempted with a full stainless, but bought the Hoffman centerpipe less than 12 months ago so would be a waste of money to just put it in the shed
Thanks given by:
I was thinking about getting one, but its a lot of money for a short bit of pipe, surely an local exhaust maker could make you the same bit of pipe for a bit less?
Whats that hoffman centre pipe like?
Thanks given by:
it does the job just fine. I thought about that but by the time ive gone round everywhere trying to find a place willing to help out and give them 20 quid for their time, it probably wouldn't be much difference in costs, and this has a 2 year guarantee so imo better in the long run
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2015, 09:31 PM)MY95 Wrote: I was thinking about getting one, but its a lot of money for a short bit of pipe, surely an local exhaust maker could make you the same bit of pipe for a bit less?
Whats that hoffman centre pipe like?

Most aftermarket exhaust places want ~£80 for decat where i'm from. But i guess you wouldn't need to add a roughly £20 cost for fitting (lets face it, most people wouldn't be fitting it themselves)
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, quite a bit more convenient as you say, I wouldn't like to be under the car fitting one that's for sure Iceman aha
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2015, 10:30 PM)MY95 Wrote: Fair enough, quite a bit more convenient as you say, I wouldn't like to be under the car fitting one that's for sure Iceman aha

It's a piece of cake when using a proper ramp. Wouldn't like to do it using axle stands tbh
Thanks given by:
Having a ramp it wouldn't bother me doing it, but only having access to axle stands currently I certainly wouldn't be doing it
Thanks given by:
Not as bad as it seems on stands, to be fair. Fiddly, but not the worst job.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2015, 10:53 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Not as bad as it seems on stands, to be fair. Fiddly, but not the worst job.

Yeah i can imagine the springs/washers being a pain in the ass. 
Thanks given by:
Actually the studs off the turbo elbow are long enough to catch the nuts quite easily with the spring and cup behind it.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by: