306oc discount on stage 1 remaps from HDI Tuning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306oc discount on stage 1 remaps from HDI Tuning
If you're a member of 306oc.co.uk I'm currently offering a discount of £25 when you use the online service for a stage 1 remap for your 306 2.0 HDI.
This means your remap to 120 or 125 BHP is just £75 when you quote this post and pay via paypal.

For more information on the remaps available for your 306 2.0 HDI have a read here:
http://hdi-tuning.co.uk/ecu-remapping/cu...uning.html
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Where are you based? I need mine put back to standard/eco map ideally, but have misplaced my original map, as it was such a long time ago you mapped it!

I'm in Birmingham now.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Bristol going by their website
Thanks given by:
Kez if you need it loading pop round
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Kezzie I got a stage 1 map from a place over near nuneaton, I forget the name, you can copy my ECU if you want/ know how Wink

It is a good map but the main man Steve had the goods, I'm pushing a staggering 118bhp LOL
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2015, 03:58 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: Kezzie I got a stage 1 map from a place over near nuneaton, I forget the name, you can copy my ECU if you want/ know how Wink

It is a good map but the main man Steve had the goods, I'm pushing a staggering 118bhp LOL

He wants to put it back to a standard map 
Thanks given by:
Kez, I've got a few standard maps if you know your ECU number. Obviously if Steve can do you an eco map that'd be better but you'll still need to declare it which might not me possible for your sister.
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2015, 04:45 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Kez, I've got a few standard maps if you know your ECU number.  Obviously if Steve can do you an eco map that'd be better but you'll still need to declare it which might not me possible for your sister.

An insurance company would never know if a car was mapped, surely? Doubt they'll test the ecu?
Thanks given by:
Good question tbh, and it's always argued on forums.

Unfortunately I have too much conscience not to declare remaps. I know it isn't too difficult to see if a cars been mapped with the right tools, especially if it was investigated after a crash. But I also know they can't test it at the roadside, and they've got much easier ways of getting out of paying up!
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMAG0069.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I do have the standard map for that ECU number if you want it. Smile
Thanks given by:
Does it make a difference that its a y-reg with air doser? If not then u might have that of you if that's okay!
Thanks given by:
Yes it makes a difference, hence needing the correct number. Wink. Pm me an email address to send it to. Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2015, 10:51 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Does it make a difference that its a y-reg with air doser? If not then u might have that of you if that's okay!
If you go onto hdi-tuning website (pro_steve website) he has all the standard maps on there for free.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just email me if you want the standard file and then I'll email back with the correct software version.

I advise to tell your insurance, it's a good time to remap when you come for your insurance renewal and then you can get a new policy such as flux direct which sometimes works out cheaper if you declare a load of different mods.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Hi,
If anyone needs any help with insurance for a re-mapped vehicle then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.
Thanks given by:
Does the discount apply to the 206 hdi just got one today
Thanks given by:
I know someone interested, can you install the map aswell?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yes, if you're a member on here then why not.

I can install the maps yes, but the discount is only for the online option. If you bring the car to me it's still only £150 and that includes full diagnostics and road testing to make sure it's working as it should.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Bump!
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Ill bump this for you...

Spectacular remap, smooth, powerful and tidy...

need to get it on the rollers soon!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Put up with my nonsense and highly rated from me, another happy customer here.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is this offer still open?
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
yes the offer is still open for 306 members,

ive just had a stage 1+ from him, because i was sold a bad map from some one local to me for £150. which i was told it was 125 bhp, but it was only 115 bhp

so i sent me my map file and he inspected it and he said it was a cheap map from eBay.

so i got the file from pro_Steve whacked it on the ECU and WOW, she a diffident car now, like a pocket rocket

Well Done Pro_Steve you have made me happySmile
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann race centre pipe
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"

Thanks given by:
Can you do anything for a Saab 93 ttid 2008 model 180bhp standerd
Thanks given by:
@Swampy, just the HDIs.

Just to update this thread, offer is now open for both stage 1 and stage 2 maps for any of the 2.0 or 2.2 HDI engines to forum members.

For your discounted price of £75 all you do is send payment to remap@hdi-tuning.co.uk via PayPal, and then send the file along with instructions to the same address.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Highly Recommend your remaps! Transformed my car now
Thanks given by:
As above, the smoke has now stopped from the previous map with no change to the performance. To early to say about an increase on the 45mpg, but things are looking good.

Very happy.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Gets the thumbs up from me as well, top bloke and very good at what he does
Thanks given by:
how do i get my map to you?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: HDi remaps, £50..... fully custom! jammapic 53 6,183 28-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Last Post: jammapic
  FOR SALE: Fully Custom Peugeot HDi Remaps, £50! jammapic 61 9,901 13-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Last Post: jammapic
  Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads - 306oc Discount! trackbasedtuning 28 7,325 20-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Anton