Dturbo HDi 5 doors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dturbo HDi 5 doors
(29-04-2015, 06:32 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Yes ea meet. I work in Ipswich so not far for me. Lets do it.

When is the EA meet?

And dude, I live in ipswich too Big Grin Where abouts do you live in ipswich?
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKhR5oYr7Xk&sns=fb

lol
Thanks given by: Raiden_Ryo
Amazing!!! I don't live in Ipswich. Im closer to bury. And I moving further away to bury as well. Smile don't like Ipswich as a town. But cruising the ds at 17 was fun. Lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2015, 07:10 PM)Toms306 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKhR5oYr7Xk&sns=fb

lol

Haha... Thanks for that Tom, what a laugh... however very truelol

(29-04-2015, 07:20 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Amazing!!! I don't live in Ipswich. Im closer to bury. And I moving further away to bury as well. Smile don't like Ipswich as a town. But cruising the ds at 17 was fun. Lol

LOL.. I never really went down there, too many people thinking they are bad*ss drivers and going in to the side of cars ¬¬' lol.. but I do remember back in 2005 ish it was fun and people actually used common sence. lol
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2015, 07:20 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Amazing!!! I don't live in Ipswich. Im closer to bury. And I moving further away to bury as well. Smile don't like Ipswich as a town. But cruising the ds at 17 was fun. Lol

Ah those were the days! Went to my first meet in Staples car park. lol
Thanks given by:
I think the ea meet needs to be right near Suffolk food hall. Plenty of awesome food to get for barbie. Small car park out the way. Local for toms306 as well. A little "beach" for a barbie. Would be a good day.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Not all of us are blessed with nice quiet country lanes and beaches...but 30miles out from me i can get the country lanes Wink thats why i said that lol plus the meets around the west midlands are few and far between...

i bet there's only about 5 members in the WM on here Smile

*tests water*
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Brum members I can think of, pboost, gatekeeper, errrm I'm sure there's more lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
We don't seem to have all that many midlands members. Need to go out recruiting mate. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I'm not even sure they're members over here? lol

Also I probably wouldn't come to a meet atm tbh, so don't chose the location because of proximity to me lol.
Thanks given by:
I know Matt, TGK asked on .net for a recruiter but family commitments, innit Wink Iceman is from WM too, very lacking in the YAM YAM/ Brummie department on here Smile I don't even fall into that category really...Im cockney born Big Grin Most of my family are too...so watch your wheels when I'm about hahahaha Big Grin

Fackin' nickin' it mate!
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Random subject change, but apart from Demon Tweeks, does anyone know any online shops that are similar to that? have done quite a bit of google search, but none seem to be as extensive or as good as Demon Tweeks.

Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Demon Tweeks tend to be overpriced tbh.

Depends what you're after really! Must admit, ebay usually has the best bargains, for some reason stuff on ebay is often cheaper through an ebay store than their 'real' online store. Confused Especially if you do a cheeky offer as well.
Thanks given by:
I'm local but not into 'meets' and that kind of thing lol 
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2015, 02:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Demon Tweeks tend to be overpriced tbh.  

Depends what you're after really!  Must admit, ebay usually has the best bargains, for some reason stuff on ebay is often cheaper through an ebay store than their 'real' online store. Confused  Especially if you do a cheeky offer as well.

I am currently looking for a strut brace that will fit my car, but demon tweeks dont have one. not had much luck with ebay, but will be searching on there again.

I am also looking for a new exhaust, I was going to go for a straight flow, but have been told that if i take the cat off then eveytime i go for MOT i will have to put a cat on, which is somewhat quite a bit of hassle, so am looking for the next best thing. lol.

I am looking for BLACK wheel bolts, which I have found, but am not 100% if they are suitable for my alloys/car, plus had not luck at finding a set of Locking black wheel bolts.

thats about it for the imminent future tbh. lol
Thanks given by:
Ok well there are plenty of 306 strut braces on ebay, both new and used, depends on budget I guess.

Exhaust, plenty of used stainless ones about on here and on ebay, or if you'd prefer to have a custom one made could take a trip to Longlife or somewhere (theres one in Stonham Aspal I think). For the cat, you could always knock out the internals...as long as it 'looks' like theres a cat there it'll pass MOT lol. I've used systems with and without cats though, and I didn't find the cat was that much of a problem on a stage 1 HDi so left it on my last couple of HDis and just fitted stainless cat-backs.

Not sure on black wheel bolts, not something I've ever looked for! As long as the spec of the bolts is the same as standard they should fit, probably find those on ebay too lol.

Edit - Also, maybe it'd be easier if you started a project thread about your car and plans. Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2015, 04:00 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Ok well there are plenty of 306 strut braces on ebay, both new and used, depends on budget I guess.

Exhaust, plenty of used stainless ones about on here and on ebay, or if you'd prefer to have a custom one made could take a trip to Longlife or somewhere (theres one in Stonham Aspal I think).  For the cat, you could always knock out the internals...as long as it 'looks' like theres a cat there it'll pass MOT lol.  I've used systems with and without cats though, and I didn't find the cat was that much of a problem on a stage 1 HDi so left it on my last couple of HDis and just fitted stainless cat-backs.

Not sure on black wheel bolts, not something I've ever looked for!  As long as the spec of the bolts is the same as standard they should fit, probably find those on ebay too lol.

Edit - Also, maybe it'd be easier if you started a project thread about your car and plans.  Smile

Thank you, will definitely check Ebay again.

Funny, I have just stumbled on LONGLIFE and emailed them for a quote Smile hopefully wont be something horrendously expensive lol. if it is, I may look at doing what you suggested and getting a better back box Smile

Yea, black bolts is just me being a fanny LOOL... would just look nice on the alloys lol Smile

I would do that, but not 100% sure how to start a thread, so will look at how to do that and get one going Smile

Thank you for your help Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Go into the relevant section (DW10, Couch.. etc.) at home and at the top of the lists of threads theres a button saying "thread" Click and away you go Wink
Thanks given by: