Ta Technix coilovers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ta Technix coilovers
Hi guys,

Have the coilovers off the car a while now and although one side is free and moving, the other is ruined (ring itself ruined)

Ive hsd a pipe wrench (stilsons) on it and it just wont budge, is there anywhere you can buy such things or would they have to be custom?
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't be overly keen on spending any more money on such a budget pari of coilovers

what do you want to replace? Just the ring? Presume they're pretty standard in size / thread - someone must make them
Thanks given by:
By ruined do mean it s locked solid ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I'm sure if you messaged ta they may sell you the parts you need.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
It's both locked solid & chewed up to heck.

Yeah I agree, dont want to spend anything on them but i bought them cheap so wouldn't mind just to do me for some cheap lows again.

I might email TA but would rather buy local and I cba drawing up a part to be machined as they'd cost a fair bit I'd say.
Thanks given by:
To be fair I bought some ta ones for £25 local to me to get cheap lows. One broke. I put some cheap springs in some genuine pug shocks off a low mileage one. Best thing I ever did. Would love to get b8s now. Never back to coilovers. So uncomfy. Maybe I'm getting old.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I have new ta adjusters do you need the top one with the shoulder or the bottom flat one?
Thanks given by:
Need the top one... Pm me price etc Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TA Technix coilover topmounts toyo16 2 1,293 28-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Ta technix... RePT 23 5,374 12-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Last Post: puglove