Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
https://instagram.com/p/5DUut-MHUF/
only outside vid of mine that i can find
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
Looks decent. I got one of mine similar to that. ☺

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl
Thanks given by:
Yeah definitely up for the forge action day.

I'll make a thread at some point.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2015, 03:14 PM)7057sam Wrote: Yeah definitely up for the forge action day.

I'll make a thread at some point.

Brilliant Sam  Inlove

The more the Merrier Rofl   
Thanks given by:
What's all this?

Thanks given by:
Forge action day tickets arrived today Smile
Ill sort a thread tomorrow!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I checked the 6 forum about it. I can't make the 12th as I'm at a wedding.

Thanks given by:
(16-07-2015, 01:04 AM)Day666 Wrote:
(15-07-2015, 10:24 PM)adam b Wrote: It'd be fun trying to keep up with the more powerful cars on track. I doubt mine would without properly rinsing it everywhere, maybe at a track I know.

My car is way off most of the evo/impreza sprint cars but it does only owe me 3k

Thank you Poodle & Conner  Inlove

Took Ruan from here up a couple of times & he was holding on for his life ...great chap

Watch this space guys ....in the next 10months it's going to get a whole lot faster  Rofl
How about 12th September at Castle Combe guys ?
Forge Action day ????

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/even...ventID=818

Sensible Track pricing ?

I'd love to chase some of those cars !!!!

Cracking day as always - great to go in your car Day, what a car, you had that second run absolutely nailed!

One day my driveway queen will be there... One day!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2015, 07:40 AM)Ruan Wrote:
(15-07-2015, 10:24 PM)adam b Wrote: It'd be fun trying to keep up with the more powerful cars on track. I doubt mine would without properly rinsing it everywhere, maybe at a track I know.

My car is way off most of the evo/impreza sprint cars but it does only owe me 3k

Took Ruan from here up a couple of times & he was holding on for his life ...great chap

Watch this space guys ....in the next 10months it's going to get a whole lot faster  Rofl
Forge Action day ????

Sensible Track pricing ?

Cracking day as always - great to go in your car Day, what a car, you had that second run absolutely nailed!

Yep was really please with that second run ...didn't you film it ?
Your a very knowledgable chap & yours will be Rofl

Thank you Inlove
Was a great day best yet !!!!
Thanks given by:
https://youtu.be/eDfLKJG7fEU
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2015, 03:16 PM)7057sam Wrote: https://youtu.be/eDfLKJG7fEU

Blimey, you don't hang about getting up thar hill!
Thanks given by:
Well I think all my runs were 1 min or less from a quick look and I scared the pants off Orta so a good day, wish I'd done more than 4 runs, It's just so expensive.
Thanks given by:

Forge Action day ????

Sensible Track pricing ?

What is this driveway queen you talk of?, i expect you too have some absolute monster of a car but im just curious Smile
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2015, 11:02 PM)deggerz Wrote:

Forge Action day ????

Sensible Track pricing ?

What is this driveway queen you talk of?, i expect you too have some absolute monster of a car but im just curious Smile

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=10198 well worth a read if your a derv bumboy Wink
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
If you're not a derv bumboy, don't read it, it'll just upset you.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2015, 10:29 AM)Ruan Wrote: If you're not a derv bumboy, don't read it, it'll just upset you.

Really want that quote in my sig lol Its actually a good read if im honest Smile needs updating though ruan!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2015, 10:29 AM)Ruan Wrote: If you're not a derv bumboy, don't read it, it'll just upset you.
Haha i read it, looks like you need to pull your finger out Wink
Thanks given by:
Cant find any longer slots than 15min for action day. £35 for 15min isnt much tbh. Just getting into rythym/breaking down by 10min!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nah all slots are 15 mins I got 15 mins for free last year though haha
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2015, 03:23 PM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(17-07-2015, 03:16 PM)7057sam Wrote: https://youtu.be/eDfLKJG7fEU

Blimey, you don't hang about getting up thar hill!

Bought the super soft tyres to give myself the best grip possible & was determined to give it 120% Rofl
Thanks given by:
On behalf of the PSCUK thank-you for your attendance this year. A report will be in the PSCUK's Torque magazine and also Classic Car Weekly. If you have any feedback, comments or suggestions about the show please contact me by email to editor@pscuk.net and I will raise these with our Committee.
Thanks given by:
FYI Guys, I've emailed PSCUK back with the feedback i heard about the weekend. Its also been confirmed that next years show is at Prescott Hill again on July 10th 2016 so stick it in your diary. No Excuse not to come along with this much notice Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2015, 10:43 AM)deggerz Wrote:
Haha i read it, looks like you need to pull your finger out Wink

The way I see it now, unless I can do a proper job and do it justice, no point in starting a project that'll end up half arsed.

Unfortunately time, money and motivation are lacking, unfortunately I've a more than full time job which keeps me busy and this shit called real life that I have to deal with! When I get home from work and I've got some time at the weekends, often the last thing I want to do is sit outside in the pissing rain with the car, which has to be back on it's wheels and tidy by the end!

I will get it done one day, but when I do, it'll be done properly.
Thanks given by: