Starlet GT Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starlet GT Turbo
Well I've had this for about 5 years now. It was standard when I bought it apart from a universal back box and some coilovers which I removed due to knocking anyway. It's been an amazing car to own which is why I still own it! It's currently in my garage whilst I do some work. The headgasket went between a cylinder and water way which is why it came off the road originally. Since then I've done quite a lot which I'm keeping secret and revealing in a video.

The basics.

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo mk3 quadlight.
242 BHP.
WEPR externally gated TD04 turbo kit running 1.2 bar.
Crower Cams.
1.2mm MLS headgasket.
Supertech stem seals.
All supporting mods for 300bhp, IE front mount, pump, leads, pressure reg, injectors etc (list goes on a bit).
Front exit exhaust, 2.5" coming out the side of bumper.
6 Puk paddle clutch.
TRD 1.5 LSD.
Poly engine and box mounts.
BC Racing coilovers.
Safety 21 Roll cage.
3 Point rear strut brace.
C pillar brace.
Apexi AVCR boost controller.
Greddy Emanage blue piggyback ECU.
AEM wideband.
Nardi deepdish suede wheel.
Sparco Pro2000 bucket seats.
TRS harnesses.
TRD gearknob.
Completely stripped out.
Whiteline front anti roll bar with poly droplinks.
Whiteline rear anti roll bar.
Celica GT custom brake conversion.
All 6 braided brake lines.
Brake master cylinder stopper.
And no doubt loads of stuff I literally just can't remember lol!

My project thread is out of date, and due to keeping modifications secret so is this video, however not much had changed between the video and when I took it off the road. I have listed the new updates above though haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-YX9ECp90

All comments and feedback welcome Smile!

PS, watch video full screen if you can. Some of the shots look really dark with the white background of the forum contrasting lol.
Thanks given by:
I've always had a soft spot for these. Had a friend who used to have one. Never had the chance to drive one though. Looks good. Sounds good. Seems to go like hell.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Nice.

I had a square lamp EP82 years ago, pretty much standard but awesome fun.
Thanks given by:
Funny enough I never liked the look of them. I only bought it because it was the cheapest petrol turbo car I could afford and since just fell in love and made it my own. It's pretty fast not to blow my own trumpet. Weighs about 800kg lol.

I had a mk1 as well which I restored but sold on because it was too nice to do anything crazy with haha. Painted it and brought everything else back to life after it had been neglected. Put a td04 set up on that too and my mate bought it In the end.

[Image: 20141028_154104_zpsenumafki.jpg]

I've nearly finished my winter modifications now and the car is going back to racetech in Sheffield for another map shortly Smile!!!
Thanks given by:
Looks epic always loved to own one,prices are comming down through some may invest in one,love the glanza's
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I much prefer a GT over a Glanza, retro cool now!

The car is a beast i'm looking forward to it being alive again!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
that video is awesome!
Thanks given by:
Liking that video! Smile
Thanks given by:
www.brokenmedia.co.uk Smile
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys Smile! I've done videos for a while now. Looking forward to making a few of the '6. They're all on the site or youtube if you ever get bored haha. Just a hobby that I like to take a professional approach to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxQ9HQ8...RcbWRwjAqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH5Nvr2L...RcbWRwjAqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDg8c-z...RcbWRwjAqg
Thanks given by: