Help!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!
(08-03-2015, 10:26 AM)madmadmax Wrote: i have got lexia if you need to have it put on one

i am in sheffield

Cheers buddy I'll keep you in mind Wink
Thanks given by:
my mate can't look at it till 230 and he's still adamant that it could be turbo oil seals lol i told him i'm pretty certain it's the FPR and he was like well yeah could be lol just flippin want it sorting. need it back on the road. Really need to get some tools together, could have sorted it myself thursday lol ah well, i'll keep you all posted with how i get on. i expect him to say i need a new engine or turbo lolol
Thanks given by:
I can guarantee it will not be oil seals!
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 01:04 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: I can guarantee it will not be oil seals!

Lol i know that Wink but my mate is the kind of mechanic who looks for things. you go in with a puncture, come out with a new gearbox lol
hopefully my skills of persuasion are up to the challenge Tongue at the end of the day i'm the customer Wink
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a kwik fit garage not a mate!
Thanks given by:
So erm, why do you still take your car to him? There are enough garages out there that don't rip off customers, got to be worth trying to find one imo.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 01:27 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Sounds like a kwik fit garage not a mate!

(09-03-2015, 01:28 PM)Poodle Wrote: So erm, why do you still take your car to him? There are enough garages out there that don't rip off customers, got to be worth trying to find one imo.

Lol he's not a kwickfit kinda garage lol he won't do unnecessary work. Just that if there is any issue with any part of the car he'll find it and you'll go in with what you thought is one problem and come out with a shopping list. Not a bad thing, you know your car is safe or not and I look it over when he does and he shows me everything he's done or could be an issue. He is good. Very thorough.
Thanks given by:
Fair play, i get what you mean now, stfu'ing. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Well I had it plugged in, came up with no faults even though EML was on, but it seems to have sorted itself lol light is off and running fine and not running on. I've done several journeys so I have parked up for a while and restarted it and all is good. I guess just keep an eye on it.
Thanks given by: