Bosch pump experts needed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch pump experts needed!
So I bought this Bosch last night for my 205 build for the pricely sum of £40. They are quite difficult to get ahold of in N.I.
I am reasonably pleased as the bloke I bought it off hasn't any interest in performance and was quite content to screw out his lucas to get the reek he wanted (aka every N.I dturbo owner). The max fuel screw looks untouched, good for me as I like to know what I'm dealing[Image: arrow-10x10.png] with before I make any modifications.
However, the pump is incomplete, the throttle arm is missing, and I know this may be a problem after reading pump rebuild threads as the position of the arm should be marked before removal.
I have attached pics, so I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me exactly how many parts I am missing, what exactly they are, and where I might get them?
Looking like I may have to buy another just to get the bits :/ or if anyone is kind enough to donate them to a poor student who just wants his 205 burning rubber sooner rather than later that would also be pretty cool.
Thanks given by:
Me again lol I might have an arm lying around at home I will take a look wen I get home have u any pics off the back of the pump to make sure u don't need any thing there :-)
Thanks given by:
That would be unreal Paddy! Im Belfast direction whereabouts are you?
Would you have a set of lines and injectors for a bosch set-up aswell. I need a run out in yours aswell to see what it's like haha.
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2015, 05:11 PM)205dtub Wrote: That would be unreal Paddy! Im Belfast direction whereabouts are you?
Would you have a set of lines and injectors for a bosch set-up aswell. I need a run out in yours aswell to see what it's like haha.

Lol think I have the lines to and a bracket for the pump if u need it have to injectors I could maybe
try and get u 2 more at my work lol if u r not in a panic like I'm just out side of Newry lol haven't even driven it my self yet lol BT ye sounds like a plan
Thanks given by:
You can use the lucarse bracket, just meed to move the studs to the other holes
Thanks given by:
That's sounds cool Paddy, I'm not in a mad rush, would just like to have all the bits I need, buying the parts to put my engine back together next week. It'd be great if you could get me a throttle arm, lines and injectors, I'd have no problem driving down to meet you.
Thanks given by:
[attachment=21810][attachment=21811] 

All most sure I have lines I will check in the morning bit dark now lol need a bit if time on the injectors BT pretty sure I can sort u out like
Thanks given by:
Class! Let me know. I reckon I have the spring so it's just those two boyos I need and the bolts etc to put them on.
Thanks given by:
Hi guys!

I have a Bosch pump on a 1,9Td engine. It's a spare, so it has run about 8-9 months ago. It was absolutly fine. Today I started it, and it started to run away. I killed it, with the kill switch. What could be the problem with the pump and how can I take it back to normal life?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,405 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,977 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,477 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby