relay??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
relay??
Afternoon all.
Can anybody tell me what the relay mounted on the back of the ecu / battery housing is for?  Huh
The mounting on mine is broken after a slight mistake Blush  and i might have to replace it if i cant glue it back together.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
It's for the fuel pump, you really don't want water getting in there so make sure its sealed well if you glue it.
Thanks given by: lennox
Fuel pump and ecu power distribution. They all break. Either tape it up and seal it up or get a new one. IIRC a new one is about £35 from pug.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: lennox
Thanks guys i have it setting as we speak ill see what its like in the morning. Hopefully it will be ok.
Thanks given by:
Last thing you want is water to get in there. It can do all sorts of weird and wonderful things to how the car runs (if at all!)
My old one on my 1.8, i glued the broken plastic back and then wrapped it up in lots of insulating tape. Did the job just fine but i broke mine so i know it had no water getting in there before. If theres a chance water could of been getting in before, i would replace it anyway
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
So glue set well and car is running once again. I know there is no water in there. I removed it and put it in a safe place with some other bits went to fit it again and promptly dropped it and trod on it..... D'OH!!!!!! Speechless
Thanks given by: