Red W reg

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red W reg
Star 
Anyone on here got a W Reg 3 0 red I'm assuming HDI from rotherham area. Had a little blast on m1 this evening up to the speed limit of course Tongue
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2015, 11:41 PM)Bassman85 Wrote: Anyone on here got a W Reg 3 0 red I'm assuming HDI from rotherham area. Had a little blast on m1 this evening up to the speed limit of course Tongue

306 ??? lol 

Wasn't me but just got out interested what where you driving 
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Lol yep was a 306. I was driving my black Y reg 306 Hdi with 306oc stickers and carbon wrap bonnet lol
Thanks given by:
What's padge driving these days? He lives that way.
Thanks given by:
Mines running a stage 1 pro steve with decat and rear silencer deleted, happily sat on its bumper lol the red one I was following had a 3-4" tailpipe/backbox
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2015, 11:50 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: What's padge driving these days? He lives that way.

Won't have been padge, he's got a bora now 
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 12:05 AM)rtha6551 Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 11:50 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: What's padge driving these days? He lives that way.

Won't have been padge, he's got a bora now 

Yeah just had a look on facebook. He's putting it back to standard for comfort lol

Ah well thought it was worth an ask. Hopefully see it around again sometime
Thanks given by:
Let the slagging commense.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What's your problem with that? It's just a friendly thread to see if a member could track down someone local to them..?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 07:47 AM)Poodle Wrote: What's your problem with that? It's just a friendly thread to see if a member could track down someone local to them..?

Exactly! What's the issue with that?
Thanks given by:
As soon as anyone mentions me or my car normally the whole