My Nile 6' Project/Progress (New zorst vid pg.9)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Nile 6' Project/Progress (New zorst vid pg.9)
mooch better. are you liking to sound of the scorpion and bit better now? fancy myself a decat after hearing it with this system. much less chav tastic Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yeah man! It's sounds epic tbh.. nice grunty sound down low when you put your foot down then gets raspy up top but perfectly quiet when driving normally I love it.. Jamie, do it! Decat is so win..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Man this is looking so good! I need to turbo mine. A mate took me out in a a 2.2l 16v petrol turbo mg shite thing the other night, I NEED a turbo on my '6. When are you starting yours, if you still are?
Thanks given by:
Cheers buddy, should look even better soon.. getting a load of mint bits hopefully, phase 3 boot lid and bumper then all I'll have to sort will be the door and rear quarter and it'll be 100% mint Big Grin

Nah doubt this is being turbod now although it wouldve been good.. I've got a hankering for a skyline that needs satisfying so thatll probably happen next year at some point
Thanks given by:
I want a JDM car at some point too, but the '6 has to get charged first Big Grin
Thanks given by:
As much as i love my 306.. and i do.. ALOT i just couldn't justify spending all that money on a 306.. the same amount on a skyline or RX7 would be getting you way more power..

The list for next year will be EITHER.. RX7 FD, Supra or a Skyline
Thanks given by:
I want a Silvia, really REALLY want a Silvia. Definitely on the cards at some point. Still want to charge the '6 though.
Thanks given by:
As in S15 silvia? very nice cars... such a shame they carry such a massive pricetag!
Thanks given by:
the S15 is awesome, really pretty but yeah overpriced. Get a 4wd skyline mate.
Thanks given by:
Only 4wd drive skylines came as GTR's though.. problem being.. massive pricetag again :/ you can pick up a nice specced R33 GT-ST for under 4k
Thanks given by:
I wanted an rx7 til my friend owned one. 90quid to fill the tank, 100 miles to a tank. f*ck. That. He said his skyline is so much better on fuel and just as fun.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Jap crap pfftt

On a serious note though, if your going to get some jap crap s15 is defo the way to go, <3

Thanks given by:
Yeah, in fairness the fuel bill was making me think twice about an RX7.. plus the possible engine rebuild costs of over £1k.. but they do sound oh so good!

I like S15's jamie but realistically, they are just facelift expensive S14's!
Thanks given by:
If you're buying something like that, it should be so fuel isn't a concern.
Thanks given by:
Obviously fuel is going to be fairly bad regardless.. i mean i can cope with 20mpg and a skyline can manage that fairly easy when not ragging it, even when getting one of the above it'll still be my daily though and the '6 will probably become a track toy
Thanks given by:
Right! getting somewhere with this now..

Firstly, MAHOOSIVE thanks to Jamie/Puglove for just being a general legend yesterday helping me sort the car out and the bits needed, utter saint Big Grin

So, car now has a nice minty mint ph3 bonnet, ph3 grill and hockey sticks, ph3 front (with crystal fogs) and rear bumpers.. Also have a (6 million dollar window Wink)drivers side window that actually works which was utter bliss on the drive home last night!

Got up early today to clean all the dust and crap off the new bits as the donor car had been stood for a while, clayed, polished and waxxed the bonnet, and clayed the rest of the front end and rear bumpers but it got too hot and i CBA to wax the rest.. it'll be done later

At jamies getting naked...

No more scuffed and stone chipped front end for me Big Grin

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate. How's the exhaust?
Thanks given by:
Cheers bud! Yeah it's good ta, having a bit of an issue with it blowing at the centre pipe joint but i think it's the angle of the de-cat tbh as it's a 'home made' one, just gunna take a bit of fetling to get right
Thanks given by:
ooo shiney

Thanks given by:
Looking loads better Smile
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Looking great buddy Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Oh I checked my paypal ................ still no 6millon dolla for the window repair???

Thanks given by:
Nice non stone chipped front end Smile bonnet bra? (to preserve it and that)
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone Big Grin

(22-07-2013, 08:10 PM)puglove Wrote: Oh I checked my paypal ................ still no 6millon dolla for the window repair???

Yeah.. it's uh.. on the way? Tongue

(22-07-2013, 08:21 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Nice non stone chipped front end Smile bonnet bra? (to preserve it and that)

That thought did actually cross my mind this morning.. i just don't think i could bring myself to actually put one on the car :/ even if it would be for it's true purpose lol..

Next on the list... LOWERING!
Thanks given by:
ninja 

[Image: 17097589_10155959095109465_4511685989688642461_o.jpg]
Thanks given by:

[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: Midnightclub
wait... whut?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I'll post up some more pictures and a proper write up when I have it, but the TLDR: I've bought back my old GTi6
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
Good man! whatever made you do this??
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Well, Andy messaged me saying he was selling the '6 cos' he's moving again.. and about 30 seconds later I'd agreed to buy it  Rofl hadn't actually considered what I'd do with it at the time but I have a few ideas for it now.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Stage 2 HDi Progress/Project. mcglynn 139 67,816 31-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Allistairc123
  Nile blue dturbo project Tc306 17 6,997 16-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Tc306
  Small progress... laurence_13 23 8,638 10-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Last Post: 1616six