Top gear
Dont forget, havent seen a thread yet
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2015, 07:57 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: Dont forget, havent seen a thread yet

You still got your 6 buddy? 
Thanks given by:
lmao

The numberplate part!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Back to its usual shortness. Lots of witty hits and the numberplate bit was very good.
Thanks given by:
Yeah kinda lame,looking forward to the American vs England one hopefully that's next week
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Whens the 306 Rallye taken from a member of the gti6 forum going to be on top gear? Anyone know?
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 12:29 AM)MY95 Wrote: Whens the 306 Rallye taken from a member of the gti6 forum going to be on top gear? Anyone know?

It was chris's and no one knows if it was done for TV or magazine 
Thanks given by:
Probably just me but I didn't think much of it last night, M6 was gorgeous but found the program in general a bit boring yesterday!
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 09:06 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Probably just me but I didn't think much of it last night, M6 was gorgeous but found the program in general a bit boring yesterday!

It was just a waste of time... they herd the cows with helicopters anyway.... so.... all the cars did was drive around a little bit... not herding in any shape or form....
So what did we learn? some man drove round a track in a time i neither can remember or care about... and some expensive cars didnt break for a week when driven in dusty conditions... but probably required a massive service once filming was over....
Thanks given by:
Anyone else tried watching it on iPlayer. It seems to just stop dead at about 40 mins
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 10:55 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Anyone else tried watching it on iPlayer. It seems to just stop dead at about 40 mins

Believe me you didn't miss much.

Yeah the m6 was a gorgeous looking car and lol'd at the fact the jag has 30 ecu's.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 11:11 AM)7057sam Wrote:
(02-02-2015, 10:55 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Anyone else tried watching it on iPlayer. It seems to just stop dead at about 40 mins

Yeah the m6 was a gorgeous looking car and lol'd at the fact the jag has 30 ecu's.

What jag was that? i didnt see one the entire episode? do you mean the Bentley? 
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 12:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(02-02-2015, 11:11 AM)7057sam Wrote:

What jag was that? i didnt see one the entire episode? do you mean the Bentley? 

Yeah sorry the yellow Bentley Smile
Thanks given by:
I laughed, thought it was great really. Its changed alot since it first started but its always funny and entertaining and thats good enough for me Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
30 control modules really isn't surprising these days. Everything is electronically controlled now days on most premium cars so it's not surprising!

I thought it was a really good episode. The BM looked great on the outside and made a great noise but the carbon fibre was just shite!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just got back from Top gear, Daniel Ricciardo is going to upset some people. Wink 

It's going to be a really great show. lol
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 11:15 PM)Ican Wrote: Just got back from Top gear, Daniel Ricciardo is going to upset some people. Wink 

It's going to be a really great show. lol

how long was the day ? 

Is all the laughter canned ??
Thanks given by:
To be fair it was long enough although it didn't seem it at the time. Arrived at 11am left just after 6pm.

Clarkson is a hoot and is genuinely funny the only canned laughter so to speak is when they have to do retakes and you hear the same jokes two or three times.
Alot gets edited out and they are effing and blinding the whole time and ripping into everybody very little airable as far as I could tell but I am sure they will manage without being taken off the air. whistle
Thanks given by:
That sounds like a good day out! How did you get tickets? Was there a long waiting list?
Thanks given by:
This is where you get them but the lowest average waiting list was quoted as 16 years lowest to 74 years highest by the show organisers themselves:  http://www.applausestore.com
Thanks given by:
16 years!? Will top gear still be running in 16 years? Confused
Thanks given by:
It only took me five years, and at the show someone told me they also got tickets for next week lucky bastrd! Rolleyes
Thanks given by: