top gear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top gear
dont forget people....... new top gear at 8. bbc2. much love.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by: Nathan1305
Good man! Cant wait for this new series Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Can't wait. Beat me to posting.
Thanks given by:
2 minute count down Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
well for me it was a bit of a let down. lets hope the rest of the series are better than that.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Brilliant!!!

I would love to know why they needed to use 2 near identical lambos for the green lambo section.
Thanks given by:
Clarkson beaching that hovervan lol
Thanks given by:
Didn't notice the mambo changing...

I enjoyed it. It wasn't as fake as the other episodes. That one in the snow with the trucks will be shit though...
Thanks given by:
Yep a good epsoide

The top gear Uk vs USA thing looks good Smile

And seeing the local hero on there aswell lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Can't believe Ed Sheeran doesn't drive lol! Especially coming from Framlingham. I actually met him long before he was famous, he was mates with one of my school mates lol.

I actually liked the Lambo, but I see why they didn't. Thought the hovercraft thing was a bit boring though....it was just a repeat of the last mess he made of driving one! I really hope the beaching was scripted, could've been so dangerous otherwise.
Thanks given by:
crap same old same old

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Is it bad that I now don't even bother to watch it!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(25-01-2015, 10:40 PM)Ruan Wrote: Is it bad that I now don't even bother to watch it!

No. If you don't like it, instead of doing what most on here do and proceed to watch it then bitch about it, you just don't watch it. To me, thats common sense!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-01-2015, 09:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Didn't notice the mambo changing...

I enjoyed it. It wasn't as fake as the other episodes. That one in the snow with the trucks will be shit though...

Yeah the number plates were constantly back and forwards between ??650KG and ??651KG

It was however fake as hell, the beach had obviously been cleared for the hovercraft, both of Hammond's falling off were fake as hell (they couldn't let the bike win again now could they) Stig on public transport wasn't even attempting to get there quickly (although some of what he did was brilliantly subtle). The Hollywood finish between hammond and clarkson was obviously faked as from the hammond angle the hover craft aint moving whereas from the clarkson angle it was and there is loads more but TBH I dont care about the fakeness as I still really enjoy TG.

Massively looking forward to the hamond mountain rescue episode.
Thanks given by:
I miss the episode i will check if is available on bbc website..
Thanks given by:
Who gives a shit if it's fake? It's entertaining. Although I'd argue that both times Hammond fell off there was no scripting involved. Tram lines on a road bike will do that and being knackered on any bike can easily make you fail lol

Good show, and lots better than the xmas special!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(26-01-2015, 05:48 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Who gives a shit if it's fake? It's entertaining. Although I'd argue that both times Hammond fell off there was no scripting involved. Tram lines on a road bike will do that and being knackered on any bike can easily make you fail lol

Good show, and lots better than the xmas special!
I certainly dont care its fake, the presenters clearly dont either as they keep making the joke about them being the worlds most watched factual television program.

Did anyone spot the chillie badges they were wearing, I certainly didn't but it's a nice little touch I think.
http://www.theladbible.com/articles/the-...-argentina
Thanks given by:
Did anyone else notice their lapel pins? They were the flag of Chile. :v
Thanks given by:
Exactly as Chris and Jonny have said, I know it's fake, but I still love watching it. Yeah there are some that are more boring than others, but I'll watch them either way. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: