What Exhaust system

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Exhaust system
Thumbs Up 
Hey just wondering what exhausts systems you guys have, i have to order online, ive been into the shops here and no one can get me anything (Menorca is just 2 small towns) but i need it to come with a certificate or it to be homologated? might have misspell, i have emailed around but no one wants to get back to me with if there product contains the certificate. i want a sportex middle and back box, but im not spending 300euros for it to be illegal, the cops here are aloud to sit on roundbouts and stop everyone. got pulled 15 times in summer in my 1982 fiesta.

so yeah if you could reply with a link to what you have, and what paperwork it came with Big Grin 
Thanks given by:
Sportex definitely doesn't come with any kind of paperwork, I've had 2 systems now. Fairly sure most systems sold over here are marketed as 'not for use on road' just in case to protect themselves legally.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2015, 04:29 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Sportex definitely doesn't come with any kind of paperwork, I've had 2 systems now. Fairly sure most systems sold over here are marketed as 'not for use on road' just in case to protect themselves legally.

Bollocks, I've seen other cars here with systems on them, but I will fail the not and the police have grounds to fine me, what about cherry bombs?
Thanks given by:
What about Magnex? (maybe part XSP33)

Am sure some of those were manufactured and sold through Peugeot Sport (poss France)

Same type of thing as the PugSport for the 106 GTI's
Thanks given by:
Cherry bombs are probably even less legal lol. If you keep the standard centre pipe and just change the backbox it shouldn't be 'too loud' although I don't know what the 5-0 are like over there
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not the cheapest but Supersprint exhaust systems have E.E.C homologation from what I remember.

Supersprint is always my first choice for exhaust system (equal with Milltek, but they no longer make exhausts for 306).

http://www.supersprint.com/en/IT/default.aspx
Opinions are like bumholes. Everyone has one, and we all think everyone elses stinks.
Thanks given by:
(21-01-2015, 03:36 PM)Ash J Wrote: Not the cheapest but Supersprint exhaust systems have E.E.C homologation from what I remember.

Supersprint is always my first choice for exhaust system (equal with Milltek, but they no longer make exhausts for 306).

http://www.supersprint.com/en/IT/default.aspx

thank you! i just found these before looking on here today but yes they seem good, iv found a spanish supplier that does them now to after 1 month of searching.

found these http://www.catalizadores.eu/72-escapes-u...o-inox-100

(21-01-2015, 12:35 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Cherry bombs are probably even less legal lol. If you keep the standard centre pipe and just change the backbox it shouldn't be 'too loud' although I don't know what the 5-0 are like over there

Menorca is a training island for the guardia civil, they will be on a certain roundabout each day and breathalyze you on the spot. so yeah not fun.
Thanks given by:
Just got a email from super sprint informing me the 306 exhausts have all gone and they are not producing more, so I might have to get a universal one.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exhaust system SketchYDG 2 1,605 15-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Last Post: SketchYDG