Apple OBD Bluetooth device?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple OBD Bluetooth device?
I know android have Torque which is a really nice app to go alongside a bluetooth device by struggling to find an apple equivalent , as at the moment im contemplating just buying a cheap android phone to use the device. 

Any help would be great.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I use Dash Command on my iPhone with a wifi odb, works well on my Ibiza but does cost a fair bit
Thanks given by:
Anyone else?

I'm contemplating this device along with this app 

Compatible? 
Thanks given by:
Looks good to me fella but can't be 100% as I have a Vgate ODB so not exactly the same but can't see any difference in specs, bloody cheaper than mine was as well!!
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2015, 11:38 AM)Choppin Wrote: Looks good to me fella but can't be 100% as I have a Vgate ODB so not exactly the same but can't see any difference in specs, bloody cheaper than mine was as well!!

can get them as cheap as £5 ... but yeh, if it doesn't work, i'm not going to be that much down i suppose 
Thanks given by:
This is true, I did get a free app before purchasing Dash Com just to check my ODB worked properly, the app was complete crap but it did show me it worked, good luck with it all fella, definitely worth having, has saved me a lot of money in diagnostics
Thanks given by:
Thanks; I'll keep posted, see how I get on Smile
Thanks given by:
So the device arrived today and connects to all 3 free apps i downloaded nicely.
The free apps show RPM, speed, boost pressure, temps, engine load etc etc etc and I was boosting between 16-21psi. The free app is a bit dodgy with boost pressure as i cant look at it quick enough; they don't record that well.

I'll look at purchasing dashcommand soon enough!
Thanks given by:
Happy days fella, just to let you know dash com does record data so you haven't got to look at your phone when you should really be looking where you going Wink haha
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2015, 07:48 AM)Choppin Wrote: Happy days fella, just to let you know dash com does record data so you haven't got to look at your phone when you should really be looking where you going Wink haha

Yep, this was very apparent that these free apps aren't great! Doh

But thanks, I'll get onto the app ASAP!
Thanks given by: