Getting the bug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting the bug
So after selling in may time and purchasing a vw passat and missing it on a daily basis ive found myself looking at getting back in the drivers seat of a pug Cool

Dont know if am wise or not lol been looking today at ads for phase 1s Tongue just something about 306 ownership i miss was an everyday adventure i felt lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah I found myself "without" for a about a year then got another one.

Still great bang for buck car
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Phase ones are the absolute best mate, congrats on your great taste ......go for it Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
2 years without and it was eating me inside!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
yeah i could agree with you mate im undecided on trying to find a ph1 or a gti6 or both...

finding reasonable priced ones and good ones seems to be hard at the minute unless im just looking in the wrong places
Thanks given by:
Maybe I wasn't 306'ing right but still have no desire to get one again lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I lasted a few weeks without one lol
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2015, 12:48 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Maybe I wasn't 306'ing right but still have no desire to get one again lol

Buying the rover we all assumed you had a permanent aversion to compression and head gaskets.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
In that case why didn't i buy a xud Wink
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2015, 12:00 PM)mspdan Wrote: yeah i could agree with you mate im undecided on trying to find a ph1 or a gti6 or both...

finding reasonable priced ones and good ones seems to be hard at the minute unless im just looking in the wrong places

Its a case of do I want comfort and a big old cruiser or something small cheap to run and easy to fix. My biggest problem was the driving position was never comfortable for me. I take notions weekly lol but same problem here reasonably priced and good nick just dont seem to exist anyone over here!
Thanks given by: