I've done 6 months!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've done 6 months!
and im bored of my Honda! Wanting a big engine petrol again!

Just cant afford the 20mpg!

Just thought id say! Dont tell my wife lol
Thanks given by:
Don't worry mate, everyone wants a big thirsty petrol. its just wether they are grown up enough to accept the fact Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Big thirsty petrol ftw. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 04:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Big thirsty petrol ftw. Big Grin

tom man you wouldn't even know what big thirsty petrol is Tongue poor thing wont go over 4k if you had it.
Thanks given by:
cant justify doubling my fuel bill every month. Moving house is the only answer
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 05:52 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: cant justify doubling my fuel bill every month. Moving house is the only answer

buy a motor bike, you will have your power.
Thanks given by:
Tbh, I'd hate a noisy, thirsty, effort-using petrol for a daily. Diesel is so much nicer for that...quiet, frugal and effortless to drive...

But you can't beat a petrol for a bit of fun at the weekend lol.
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 05:57 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Tbh, I'd hate a noisy, thirsty, effort-using petrol for a daily.  Diesel is so much nicer for that...quiet, frugal and effortless to drive...

But you can't beat a petrol for a bit of fun at the weekend lol.

f*cking hell tom you have changed your tune! you wouldn't give Diesel house room!
Thanks given by:
Keep up lol, that was about 4 years ago! The Golf changed my opinions of diesels back in 2011 tbh. They both have their place. Smile
Thanks given by:
This is were most of us "car guys" all want 2 cars. I do for sure anyway, nice quiet compfy daily, and a loud stupid toy for all the other stuff. Even though theres so many cars i want to own atm id be dead before i actually managed to choose!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 06:17 PM)Tom Wrote: This is were most of us "car guys" all want 2 cars. I do for sure anyway, nice quiet compfy daily, and a loud stupid toy for all the other stuff. Even though theres so many cars i want to own atm id be dead before i actually managed to choose!

Why choose?  Buy all the cars... lol
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 06:07 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Keep up lol, that was about 4 years ago!  The Golf changed my opinions of diesels back in 2011 tbh.  They both have their place.  Smile

yeah but you sharp went back to a petrol 306!
Thanks given by:
Thats why i have a hdi for daily use and a celica as a 'spare' car, not the fastest but it'll do
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 06:29 PM)procta Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 06:07 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Keep up lol, that was about 4 years ago!  The Golf changed my opinions of diesels back in 2011 tbh.  They both have their place.  Smile

yeah but you sharp went back to a petrol 306!

Nah not for a long while, owned the silver Golf TDi 9 months, and the blue Golf TDi 6 months, then had a couple of 306 HDis and the Vec CDTi,  was nearly 3 years before I had a petrol daily again (1.8 306) and that wasn't for long tbf.  Diesel daily ftw tbh. 
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't worry about it, most people pay £300 a month on car finance before they even go near a petrol station, even though by the time the car is paid for it's worth a fraction of what they paid for it. Think of it that way, makes the 20mpg easier to deal with Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
This is why I have the saab ttid as a weekday family car

And

The rx8 for weekend blasting
Thanks given by:
what cpikey needs is a piece of old school retro classic for a weekend car, plus he can take the wife and kids out in too!
Thanks given by:
Got a hankering for another Saab convertible.

Or a big engined Beemer so I can be a wanker...
Thanks given by:
My celica costs the same to run as the hdi when i factor in insurance difference
Thanks given by:
V8 beemer FTW Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
BMW 850i would be awesome.... Cheap as well as no-one can fuel a V12 these days lol.
Thanks given by:
Some of us have small thirsty petrols...
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 10:03 PM)SRowell Wrote: Some of us have small thirsty petrols...

And a heavy right foot lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I miss my old combo

Ph1 XRDT for the proper comfy daily...

And a ZX6R 160mph 14,000rpm screamer for me and my obsession for noise and power!! (mind, the zx6r would do 45mpg on a run and never less than 35mpg on a hoon! And £40 a yr to tax and £25 a month to insure....hang on...why don't I have one again!!!?!)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Woohoo another 12 months Slam Wagon 0 840 06-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Slam Wagon