Anyone got a clutch release arm lying around?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got a clutch release arm lying around?
Hey all!

Looking at using a XUD clutch on, of all things, a Rover diesel... but this means fabbing my own release arm, to swap it from push, to pull.

I was all up for just buying a whole XUD gearbox, but they seem to go for £80+ on ebay?? Confused so, as I'm still a cheapskate at heart, has anyone got one lying around? Happy to either buy it, borrow it, or work from a decent photo (I'll be getting it laser cut as a profile anyway)

This also involves double-springing the XUD clutch, so the details on this will obviously be shared once I've got it up+running Wink

Any help, will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks given by:
I've got a spare box 20 quid and its yours.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
awesome! Now... where are you located? lol
Thanks given by:
Ipswich suffolk. If not I can pull whatever bits you need off and post to.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
yups, I'm not going to be down in that area any time soon I'm afraid!

Shame, as it would've been good to have Sad Unless you're going near Hunstanton any time in the future? (got family there) Failing that, it's literally just the clutch release arm I'm after
Thanks given by:
Well I can post out the clutch release arm for you. Wont be to much. £20 including postage. Maybe a little less dependent on the quote I get. Not an issue pulling it off (giggidty). Do you need both parts or just the release arm in the box.
Thanks given by:
literally just the bit that engages with the release bearing - anything else is a bonus!

PM me details for payment/etc Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  xud box stuck on release bearing pugtk 4 1,212 05-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan
  Clutch release bearing alignment. Marcus1991 8 3,629 01-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Marcus1991