Rear Window Issue

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Window Issue
Hey peeps, just asking if someone could shed some light on the rear window (5 door)

The one on the blaze has stuck shut, I've tried everything to get it to open without taking door panel off, I've wrenched at it, pushed it down while Nik's wrenched at the twisty thingy to open it, still stuck, we tried everything short of a house brick to it, WD40 down the sills to roll onto the rollers, still nothing, even slammed the door of the car short of making it fall off hoping it'd crack the roller free if that's seized to it, still nothing, so taking door panel off is the next thing!

Okay saying that what I wanna know is (I'm Vaux so know nothing about Pugs and there stuff, but picking up on it, lol) any signs I need to look out for? How can I stop it happening again (I got greese for the rollers if that'll help?) Also if the roller has slipped slightly, how can I get it back in the runner without ripping it all apart and breaking the window?
Thanks given by:
take the doorcard off, takes about 2 mins . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Estate rear quater window camoturd 6 1,467 11-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Last Post: camoturd
  3dr rear quarter window willJspears 4 1,488 23-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: willJspears
  Window Issue jakeshah 6 1,186 06-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Last Post: jakeshah