Aldi Windscreen wipers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldi Windscreen wipers!
I've had two pairs of wipers from Aldi now, the old style looking ones and I've just bought some aero blades from there for £5 (Had to buy 3 sets with them being so cheap)!!

My point is, i've had Bosch wipers before these.. but the Aldi wipers have been 100x better each time!

If you live near an Aldi, go and get some.

Seriously never had any better wipers, they don't smear at all and they last a long time!
1.9 diesel Phase 2 - scrapped
1.8 meridian Phase 3 - going strong!
Thanks given by:
Good to know - wasn't happy to the Bosch aero wipers, so much so I actually put my old wipers back on...
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2014, 10:05 AM)mackat Wrote: Good to know - wasn't happy to the Bosch aero wipers, so much so I actually put my old wipers back on...

I was just going to say this. My latest 306 has them on and the drivers side judders all the time, annoying as hell!
Thanks given by:
haven't tried the aldi ones as I got some other new ones for the mot......they judder as well particularly if the screen is not wet enough.......however, when on single wipe mode, the wipers ( and the relay "double clicks " ) seem to "stop" and restart about mid stroke..........the drive "wheel" in the motor has a "contact" to its centre ( for self park )..........which may be "iffy" at the moe......does this contact provide the earth or power ( me thinks power but not sure ) ......and may need a clean.............which is it please, power or earth??  its nice to know before I take the thing apart........

as every Heart  and a merry xmas to you all.
Thanks given by:
Heading down there tomorrow cheers Rory Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Never had an issue with aerotwins myself! Haven't tried the aldi ones but I wasn't impressed with Tesco flat blades.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windscreen replacement mackat 7 1,697 09-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: partybish
  Windscreen Orta 15 3,274 17-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  Windscreen stuck in? KevinTW 9 2,478 24-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Dean