Puglove's supercharged 6, Repaint

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puglove's supercharged 6, Repaint
looking pretty cool can't wait to have abit of fun round combe against you Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Love the seats !!!
How did you manage about the Airbag seat lights ?

Put 1.8 ohm resisters & fuses in mine !

See you both around Combe 2015
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2015, 07:36 PM)Piggy Wrote: Cool. So what have you done to stop it twisting? You said you had a plan for it? Smile

Well i didnt need to do what i was planning in the end as i worked somthing else out. See the way the plate is sat in the recess? It pushed up and sat tight at 1 side? Well it the opposite on the other so it cant twist front or back. Also........ its UBER TIGHT fit lol

(22-03-2015, 08:04 PM)7057sam Wrote: looking pretty cool can't wait to have abit of fun round combe against you Big Grin

Lookinh to be more likely that it will be fcs than spring action day now. Want to go off roading on the sunday so will be speeding the £££ on that instead of track time 

(22-03-2015, 09:06 PM)Day666 Wrote: Love the seats !!!
How did you manage about the Airbag seat lights ?

See you both around Combe 2015

If you speak to/ pm "cully" on here  he will send you some resistor's to plug in instead of the seat . Think they are £3 + p&p each 

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Nice little project for this summer to help the 6 stand out from the crowed with some more rarer optional extras Wink thanks to matt ( frosty )

[attachment=22425]

Thanks given by:
whats that off jamie?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its the SP bumper kingy. Very rarely see them

Thanks given by:
go for it just for exclusivity but tbh i'd prefer the ralley blanks.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Keep me busy lol somthing to do.

On another note iv litraly done F all miles in this car last couple years. Its currently on 40682

[attachment=22426]

Thanks given by:
Going to look interesting mate
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
It wont have fogs either as i cant fit them in with the IC pipes where they are so it would be black or red air trumpets in there

Thanks given by:
aha so you've finally got your hands on an sp bumper, whats that, like 2 years you've been looking?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2015, 04:40 PM)puglove Wrote: Corbeua side mouts and sliders on top of OMP sub frames i got off piggypoo

How you finding the mounts ?
I'm 6'3 though but found with seat sliders that come with The seat they are far to high ?
I bought XL versions of those & can't believe how cheap they are for the quality ?
I know they arnt FIA approved but I don't need them to be Wink

(06-03-2015, 09:15 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: I reckon go with the rubber bands from wingnutz Smile

I've heard from a few guys running 500bhp Evo's that the NS2R Is good. It's what I'm gonna try next as it's quite affordable. I've heard reports of cracking though, but it's hard to tell the circumstances. Federal 595 RSR is also getting good feedback.

I like AD08's, they are what the guys in the saloon championship use. Great grip whatever the weather,  for a great price. Long lasting too.

Best tyres I've ran even better than Yok AD08Rs in my opinion !!!! £95 & £99 in (15s) 195/50 or 195/55 warning though ...The side walls are that stiff my tyre bloke nearly told me to do one after fitting the fist let alone 4 .....You can get much cheaper than Tweeks also .....
Thanks given by:
You found some where to store the bumper then Smile
Thanks given by:
Zakk. Iv been looking for an SP bumper since before the OC days i remember looking on .net and havnt really used that since OC has been around. I reckon its been the best part of 4 to 5 years iv been on the look out lol

Day666. Yes i found the seats were way to high also. But I took that silly nut spacer thing out. Cut down the bolts that held the mounts to the runner. The i took the side mounts off and turned them round wich means the seats are sat right down on the runners now. Much better. I was resticted on movement backwards because of the cage but now its lowered it that much that it goes under the cage. & yes. i really dont understand how thet knock them out so cheap. Very VERY good value for money!

Matt. Yeah i had to stand there have a look around offer it up in a few places but finaly i found some where for it lol

Thanks given by:
The videos iv found and pinched off youtube Big Grin

https://youtu.be/RqypTfr0tm4

https://youtu.be/sT_S5oVx7Wc

Thanks given by:
Finaly got me some track tyres & AD08Rs at that Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

As an added bonus they came on some almost new AXE EX8s 15x8 only trouble is i need some of those small wheel bolts. But still very happy with them.

[attachment=22484]

[attachment=22485]

[attachment=22486]

[attachment=22487]

[attachment=22488]

Thanks given by:
Oh my goodness they look more epic than I imagined!
Much jealousness. How do you manage it!?
Should be able to sort you out with bolts like I said ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
BECAUSEracecar??

Its just right place at the right time like always james!! & i paid less than what the wheels alone are worth Tongue & yes thank you i think i need 8x 36ish mm thread and 8x 50ish mm

Thanks given by:
Thought you'd never get rid of cyclones.

Look great though.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Who said i was getting rid of the cyclones?? Lol

Thanks given by:
Iv been thinking about this for ages so i got an old ph2 twin optic out and had ago.

It is a twin optic with the inner bucket cut off. I will then use single optic wireing so i can use a h4 bulb in the outter bucket so the head light will still be able to do high and low & the side light bulb is also located in the outter bucket. I will also use the ph3 clear lense & twin optic mask in black for the final product. 

Obviously this would be no good in a daily really. But for what i use my car for all i need it to do is indicate really. It prob wouldnt pass an MOT, it may do with some setting up and extra fettleing but i wont be doing that. But this will massivly increase the air flow to my air filter

[attachment=22619]

[attachment=22623]

[attachment=22624]

[attachment=22625]

[attachment=22626]

[attachment=22627]

Thanks given by:
You'll need the frosted glass for the ph2 reflectors, else you might as well just leave it on high beam all the time.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Fair point didnt think of that. Maybe i'll use ph3 inners for the final product. Should be able to get my hands on one with broken clips cheap

Thanks given by:
You may struggle to effectively chop up a twin optic crystal like you have but then if you're not bothered about using the actual head light and just want it for indicator on track, it shouldn't matter too much
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Whats your thinking with with that? Is there a difference? The one pictured above is a twin optic just a frosted lense ph2 twin optic. But yes thats all its for really just extra air flow for track use. But semi legal looking so i can drive to the even with it fitted rather than having to remove / swap when i get there

Thanks given by:
Oh really? I thought the ph3 twin optics had a flatter reflector rather than two cups. I was just going off of memory though lol.
If you fit the PH3 reflector, you'll be fine with a clear lens.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
If you want legal looking why not just take a high res photo of the headlight and then get it printed on a sticker and make up a ally plate to go in place of the light. Seen that done on drag cars.
Thanks given by:
Iv had a small laqure problem on the quater ever since i had this car. It really bugs me as the rest of the paint is quite good. So i decided to do somthing about it untill the time to put it into a proper body shop comes. So this is what it was like

[attachment=22727]

[attachment=22728]

[attachment=22729]

[attachment=22730]

[attachment=22731]

[attachment=22732]

Im pretty happy with the result

Thanks given by:
nice work mate, looks like a reasonable finish.
Thanks given by:
Requiers a little more flat and polish but i need some 3000 grit.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mrs Puglove's xsi puglove 163 67,413 09-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Last Post: puglove
  Puglove's onxy 'state, bye bye puglove 299 111,546 24-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Puglove's Diablo 6 =) puglove 36 7,102 18-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Ed Doe