Euro car parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro car parts
Has anyone had any dealings with them in getting replacement panels for a car, wanting to know what the quality is like and also fitment needing replacement wings for a vw an the stealers and tps both looking same price as each other any help greatly appreciated 
Thanks given by:
Any aftermarket panel will fit poorly...be better to get a good used panel and spray it imo. Guessing you're replacing rusty wings if its a VW lol?
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 03:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Any aftermarket panel will fit poorly...be better to get a good used panel and spray it imo.  Guessing you're replacing rusty wings if its a VW lol?
Hmm fair point, on the hunt for them hard come by as mine are a later shaped wing, how'd you guess?lol yeah there pretty bad much worse than I intially thought!
Thanks given by:
Bodyshop next door to work often orders panels from euros, but 1 in 3 get sent back because they're a poor enough fit that it's not worth even trying.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 04:05 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote:
(13-12-2014, 03:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Any aftermarket panel will fit poorly...be better to get a good used panel and spray it imo.  Guessing you're replacing rusty wings if its a VW lol?
Hmm fair point, on the hunt for them hard come by as mine are a later shaped wing, how'd you guess?lol yeah there pretty bad much worse than I intially thought!

Probably due to the insulation blocks between the inner/ outer wing that get saturated & rot the wings from inside out !
Thanks given by:
Yup, that's it, sticking a sponge above an arch liner FTL... lol
Thanks given by:
Most of the cheap panels arent a great fit tbh, what vw are they for?
Thanks given by:
http://www.carlamps.co.uk

Give SVA a ring. I got my old bumper from them and it couldnt of been better. The body shop who sprayed it for me used them for everything and said even higher quality cars with more precise panel gaps, their panels were spot on for.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  last years euro road trip swampy 1 845 19-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Last Post: nominous
  euro performance parts willJspears 1 1,208 03-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Euro car parts discount? TomLum 2 1,455 07-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Last Post: TomLum