Ace Cafe 16/04

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Cafe 16/04
Not only that, but out of the 2 actual mechanics there, he got niall to fail at it for ages lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Remember this is the same Ed Doe that pulls over at the side of the road whenever you say "hmm is that your engine making that tapping sound" to inspect the engine bay for 10 minutes. So yes, he did make people change it at Ace, I think someone looked at it and he had to change his underwear lol
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Not only that, but out of the 2 actual mechanics there, he got niall to fail at it for ages lol

You were more than welcome to do it. Would like to see you do it with no tools other than a screw driver and a pair of wire cutters that cavemen made that wouldn't cut paper!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I offered lol and you didn't need any wire cutters... all you had to do was take the cable out the casing and then feed the need wire through the existing casing...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
And a magnetic torch jobbie.
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:I offered lol and you didn't need any wire cutters... all you had to do was take the cable out the casing and then feed the need wire through the existing casing...

In my defence, I did suggest this but ed was pretty insistent on a new housing...and you did need cable cutters as the cable was about a foot too long!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
as it happens, i found my wire cutters.... on my kitchen table... whoops!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by: